FY16 Chief Selection Board

Career Development Board (CDB) (2015 Poll)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Have CDBs been useful to you while going up for Chief?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have not attended one yet

Yes need one more, and outside, our head Corpsman, is UA  :o

As a reminder:

There will be a Triage station set up at 9 AM in preparation for the 11 AM Triad release. We'll have a defibrillator & an HM on standby. That will be port-side. On the Starboard-side we'll have beer, milk & cookies and other refreshments for those still standing. All refreshments are free. However, to cover costs, the Triage station will have a small $99.99 plus taxes charge if you happen to pass out or are otherwise incapacitated. 

In case of an emergency (or if you have to pay your pass out fee)
Lead Corpsman - loudcity

Stretcher bearers: Either CPR certified , or able to quaff a beer under stress
Vape83
kaput
Tony

I will complete the associated TPS Reports.

• Like 1

I'm advance stretcher bearer qualed, count me in

Okay folks, we are safe now: Everyone beer qualed!  :o

There will be a Triage station set up at 9 AM in preparation for the 11 AM Triad release. We'll have a defibrillator & an HM on standby. That will be port-side. On the Starboard-side we'll have beer, milk & cookies and other refreshments for those still standing. All refreshments are free. However, to cover costs, the Triage station will have a small $99.99 plus taxes charge if you happen to pass out or are otherwise incapacitated. 

Lead Corpsman - loudcity

PO1 Mineman Type
Vape83
kaput
Tony

Guest itdominance

Okay folks, we are safe now: Everyone beer qualed!  :o

Lead Corpsman - loudcity

PO1 Mineman Type
Vape83
kaput
Tony

I will do the sitrep

Guest NYC Rigger

Tony I would like to say thank you for all the good work you put in for us to utilize this forum. To all those waiting on pins and needles good luck!

Guest we do it with freqs

With my TRIAD all out on travel, my SCPO managed to fandangle CMC level access and got approved this morning. Talk about last minute shuffle!

Guest Dusten

With my TRIAD all out on travel, my SCPO managed to fandangle CMC level access and got approved this morning. Talk about last minute shuffle!

Buy that man a beer

Guest itdominance

Great, we can go fishing there too!

we have tournaments here all the time. Indiana may be far away for most peeps though!

Guest we do it with freqs

Talk about a good SCPO

Yes he is! I'm so glad he checked in here. He's already made a huge difference and only been onboard about a month. He's the type you love working for, but strive to anchor up and work with!

Yes he is! I'm so glad he checked in here. He's already made a huge difference and only been onboard about a month. He's the type you love working for, but strive to anchor up and work with!

Awesome, just awesome

Guest OutlawBandit

And im sure everybody on this forum is waiting for the reports that they have been notified of the results so that the rest of us know that the zero hour is upon us!

Guest rosie1234

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! wife had PT at 0650 this morning and I have to say she was as cool as a cucumber! its 0720 here on the west coast as we patiently await. Have a fantastic day all!!! Here's to saying goodbye ET1 and  hello Chief!! fingers crossed!