FY16 Chief Selection Board

Career Development Board (CDB) (2015 Poll)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Have CDBs been useful to you while going up for Chief?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have not attended one yet

Guest NavySquid79

same here.  Last year there was a list posted here quick, hoping for the same now!  Good luck to you!

Guest itdominance

congrats itdominance!  I too got my invite to the dance.  here's hoping to many more on here will share the good news!

congrats.

Everyone good luck. Now the real waiting begins!

Guest Sardog007

Congrats to all who made board! Game on!! For those who didn't, keep on pressing! This was my 5th time up, but this time, I am up for a entirely new rate. Now it's time to get your OMPF up to date!

Guest Intel Weenie

Congrats and good luck to all those who are eligible. I spent many a year in here waiting, and commiserating...but I promise you, it's worth it in the end! Get your package ready - make sure it's all up to date, prep the family (can't stress that enough), plan for the worst, and hope for the best! Took me 7 tries to make Chief, and I had some hiccups in my career, but bounced back. Nothing is insurmountable. Come late July, this place is going to be a madhouse, but the folks in here, with humor and insight, will help keep you sane.

Again, good luck, and I hope to see all of you guys & gals make it this year!

V/r

ISC

Best of luck to all SBE FCPOs. To those who did not make board keep leading and hopefully a better result next year. To all if you have any questions please ask there are many Chiefs on this forum that can help find that answer.

• Like 1

Guest ET1(SW)

I saw last year's results and thought they were for this year. And of course I am not on a .mil domain (recruiting) so I can't get my profile sheet and my entire command is off of work today. Guess I will have to wait until monday to find out if I made board or not.

Congrats to everyone that got a ticket!

If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to help find the answers This part of the process is very important (and painful sometimes, if we're being honest) and it's critical to make sure your records are straight during this time, and fix any discrepancies. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but it doesn't hurt to mention it again. 

Keep charging and congrats again!

V/R,

CSC(SS) 

• Like 1

It is indeed, just have the C now vice 1 next to my rate :)

Well it's great to have the old timers back. Brings stability and credibility to the place where it counts. Everyone lost their account after a hack from Russia, now the forum, website and server are under a tight lock. That's why everyone has to create a new account!  :4225:  

Guest Blondie

• Any word on the SBE list? Last year, it came out about two day's after profile sheets were available. 

I read somewhere that it was coming out on Monday, but I can't find where I saw that...

Guest Sardog007

I read somewhere that it was coming out on Monday, but I can't find where I saw that...

Thanks! I heard the same...