2 minutes ago, CS1 said:

So now the next question we have the results we want time frame anyone heard about our junior guys i know it says by Thanksgiving but anything official yet. 

During the Cnp townhall today they said they are behind and won’t have them out till between thanksgiving and xmas

• Like 1

Guest subguy10524
6 minutes ago, OrdieLife said:

My wife I think she more into it than I am this year 😂 and then my mom

I hear you! My wife is having all the nerves worrying how I will take it if I don’t make it. 

29 minutes ago, OrdieLife said:

During the Cnp townhall today they said they are behind and won’t have them out till between thanksgiving and xmas

Thanks I didn't get to see the townhall so got the info from here

3 minutes ago, OrdieLife said:

If you weren’t selected tomorrow what goals do some of you guys have to be more competitive next year? I know I need to get my dctt and try and pick up at least a soq next year 

FCPOA Cabinet position at New command.

Guest subguy10524
5 minutes ago, OrdieLife said:

If you weren’t selected tomorrow what goals do some of you guys have to be more competitive next year? I know I need to get my dctt and try and pick up at least a soq next year 

No clue. Only thing I don’t have is MOVSM. 

Have my Master’s degree, PPME, JPME, FCPOA board, EP, no PFA failures, no mast, only missing a 2014 PRT. 

Probably gonna look at the board membership and ask for feedback and go from there. 

Guest BESTTHEREIS
14 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

No clue. Only thing I don’t have is MOVSM. 

Have my Master’s degree, PPME, JPME, FCPOA board, EP, no PFA failures, no mast, only missing a 2014 PRT. 

Probably gonna look at the board membership and ask for feedback and go from there. 

What's funny is I have no clue what else I could be doing.   I've had several Master Chiefs look at my submissions and record and I've literally hit every check and the box plus more.  I'm currently up for SSOY, EP right now.  Two degrees completed, MOvSm, Presidential volunteer medal, DAPA, completed two US MAPS, my junior Sailors are excelling.  I'm Dept LPO with 12 other first classes under me.  I literally don't know what else I could be doing.    I would definitely ask for another record scrub and get some insight from some more E9s.

17 minutes ago, OSC4LYFE said:

I want to see how long everyone is going to stay up. When I made it we most of us was posting all the way till the next morning 

I’m just trying to get to 87 pages. 🤣

With covid restrictions looming, how important is it to you if your command decides no families are allowed at pinning ceremonies (or that there will be no formal pinning due to limits of gatherings)? 

Guest BESTTHEREIS
10 minutes ago, Pebz said:

With covid restrictions looming, how important is it to you if your command decides no families are allowed at pinning ceremonies (or that there will be no formal pinning due to limits of gatherings)? 

honestly all I want is my anchors.   I could careless about the ball or anything else.  I already knew covid would affect our season.

2 hours ago, OrdieLife said:

I have no idea. Just reach out and get recommendations. I have listed earlier when someone brought up reason for S or N. I just want good news. With how this year has been for me and family. We need it. 

Guest NachoMM1

I may be the only person actually hoping I don't get "the call" tomorrow. Lots of family issues going on right now and I NEED to transition to SELRES. Being selected would throw a wrench in those plans. 

20 minutes ago, NachoMM1 said:

I may be the only person actually hoping I don't get "the call" tomorrow. Lots of family issues going on right now and I NEED to transition to SELRES. Being selected would throw a wrench in those plans. 

Gotta do what’s best for you and your fam. People always look at me like I’m crazy when I say I’d rather be at a command with no advancement opportunity that I’m happy at and have a good quality of life and family than be at a command where I’m going to be miserable but “guaranteed to advance” out of. 

Use your resources. You’ve got nothing to lose if taking care of your family is the gain.