4 minutes ago, Tony said:

🤔 So we have:

What page will this thread be on when the results are released?

• 38 - Pebz
  • 40 - PO1(IW/FMF)
  • 44 - navyordie123
  • 50 - subguy10524
  • 100 - Ord31

I’m going to say 72. Things are picking up here, tomorrow is going to be one long stressful day. 

Guest BESTTHEREIS

I'm just nervous for these results!!  This is going to be an interesting season but I'm ready!  I think Virginia is about to be placed in phase 1 restriction so I'm curious on how all this will play out.

Guest subguy10524

I think the lack of announcement today just shows how hard they are pushing to get the results out. They are still in route and trying to get them quick I think. So holding off the official announcement until it is known for sure. 

1 minute ago, subguy10524 said:

I think the lack of announcement today just shows how hard they are pushing to get the results out. They are still in route and trying to get them quick I think. So holding off the official announcement until it is known for sure. 

Or just waiting to announce it during the town hall tomorrow. I think the 8/9 results schedule was only announced a day before. 

Guest FOREST G.

Reason you will get the:

S

LPO twice at two different commands(Ton of documented Leadership)

SOY

#2 EP out of 253

#1 EP out 60

MTS

FCPOA PRES

ESO

URINALYSIS COORDINATOR 

Associates degree with credits towards bachelors

Last eval 4.86 before that 4.71

N

No MOVSM although having Volunteer

Guest FC_life

S- LPO, CSC, ATTWO, 3MC just to name a few. COMx2, NAMx3, MOVSM etc. 

N- former fat s#$& with a PRT failure 5 years ago. Middle of the pack with a few EP'S over the last few years. 

Been waiting for that beer receipt to drop off my record. 

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Yeah! What he said! K folks, time to stop lurking and join up. We want to hear your story...

:128_2:

That was got me to join in the first place. All of us come from somewhere and we all have something to say, plus I learned a lot from everyone on here over the years.......even before I signed up. This is the most exciting time when anxiety goes up a little and we get to really hear what people are thinking!  

• Cool 1

14 minutes ago, Ord3i said:

How do you all feel about the best way of notifying Sailors if they get selected?  Also, what is the best way to let a Sailor who wasn’t selected know?

So this a rough question. So I was in Pensacola last year and the results were read over the PA system in the building. Great for the people that made it, but obviously you can see the look on some people’s faces when they weren’t called. 

I think non selection should be private because you could be telling someone who loves being in the navy that was on their last shot they didn’t get selected.   But at the same time I think public announcement of advancements are also good. 

• Like 2