Guest Mscoco25

Just freaking out because I feel like I have a good shot. Number 16 ep on a carrier, lpo at sea,  fcpoa president on a carrier, fully qualified, movsm, OOD, Jsl, dctt, and everything on the ladr plus more.  Only problem is I’m outta rate, I took a special billet and I’m thinking that will be the only thing to hurt me! I’m in a male dominated rate like every other rate 😬! I’ve always trended with evals, welcome aboard p (wap), mp, ep every command. Above rsca! Never failed a prt, no field codes 38! But I’m starting to believe that being selected with everything inline with advancement is based of your year group! I checked mine and it’s covert in opportunities for my year group! I hope that’s good news for me!  Just freaking out sorry for the rant!  Good luck everyone! Hope our names are called tomorrow if not I need a bottle of wine! 

Guest BESTTHEREIS
14 minutes ago, DocMix said:

If you get selected, who is your first and second call?

YNCM (Ret) McCurdy! Then CWO2 Lee.   Then I'll tell my family, they don't understand all of the military lingo so therefore it will take forever to explain what this all means.  Lol.

Guest subguy10524

Calling my wife then my father in law. After that, thanking everyone who has helped me in any way along the way. 

oh! And then calling the detailer to make sure I can keep the orders I already have to go to shore!

1 minute ago, Spooky_MC said:

I was with my wife when I got the call that I was selected.  First call was to my detailer/mentor to figure out what do.  I was inbetween duty stations.

That would be me if selected.. like, literally on the road driving...hmm

Guest Spooky_MC
1 minute ago, FCAguy said:

That would be me if selected.. like, literally on the road driving...hmm

With the exception of MCPO, I was never at work for the "call"

Guest UwantMotrin?
2 hours ago, DocMix said:

If you get selected, who is your first and second call?

Wife and mom.  And then I will be calling all the Chiefs that helped me.

Guest AO_Beast
21 minutes ago, Tony said:

bureaucracy at its finest 😂

31 minutes ago, Pebz said:

🤣 townhall put out an update of what they will talk about “answering our questions”. Bet they won’t answer the real question!! Lol

sounds like the Biden campaign. LOL

Guest AO_Beast

not one chief is talking about the results being released. only info I have got is from this message board. for everyone that have contributed to here I thank you. I don't really see this thread getting about 40 before the results are released. 

Guest AO_Beast
1 minute ago, mmn1ss said:

So my brother called and said his command just put out results coming to Triad tomorrow. My command.....crickets.

yeah my command is saying nothing at all. its weird. but oh well we shall see.

3 minutes ago, AO_Beast said:

anybody watching the townhall and if so what do you think about it so far. did we get real conformation.

They danced around cpo results hardcore