FY21 Chief Selection Board

Alrighty then, you never know what tomorrow will bring, and better safe than sorry, <insert any other cliché here> so a decision was made to set up the first-aid station today.

We'll need a few volunteer Corpsman and others to assist. The station will be at the usual place, near vultures row, portside. In addition to the usual first-aid equipment, there will be others stands with refreshments. We'll have beer and liquor at one stand, and milk & cookies at the other. 

This year we've added a microphone and soap box just in case someone has something they want to rail about. All COVID guidelines will be enforced by MAA volunteers over the internet.

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

Guest subguy10524
28 minutes ago, Tony said:

Alrighty then, you never know what tomorrow will bring, and better safe than sorry, <insert any other cliché here> so a decision was made to set up the first-aid station today.

We'll need a few volunteer Corpsman and others to assist. The station will be at the usual place, near vultures row, portside. In addition to the usual first-aid equipment, there will be others stands with refreshments. We'll have beer and liquor at one stand, and milk & cookies at the other. 

This year we've added a microphone and soap box just in case someone has something they want to rail about. All COVID guidelines will be enforced by MAA volunteers over the internet.

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

Is there any anchor chain available for conveniently measuring 1 fathom apart?

13 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

Is there any anchor chain available for conveniently measuring 1 fathom apart?

Good idea! We'll set up an Alpha team to establish said parameters and they will meet in the focsle after they belt a few rounds of Anchors Away! 

You all are lucky I had my coffee (on a monday morning) before I checked this thread today. Log on just to see rumor mill passing mach 2 with no sign of slowing.....

Guest Doc Danny

Latest rumor is that results Wednesday. I received a text asking if I received the email from CMC. I haven’t seen it yet but will share if it is in my inbox when I check in the next hour or so. 

Guest subguy10524
4 minutes ago, mmn1ss said:

Oh now its a Force Master Chief feeding the rumor mill. Does that upgrade Rumor Mill to Probable Mill?

I’m gonna go with very probable. With a Force putting it out, seems it holds more weight than a rumor. 🥶😰