Guest NachoMM1
11 minutes ago, mmn1ss said:

So my brother called and said his command just put out results coming to Triad tomorrow. My command.....crickets.

Someone on the townhall commented triad tomorrow, Navadmin Thursday. Got real offended when someone said "lies" haha.

Guest NachoMM1
23 minutes ago, MMN said:

That’s not a good sign. 

Probably waiting until the end. From the sounds of it, there are pretty official rumors floating around right now. 

6 minutes ago, NachoMM1 said:

Probably waiting until the end. From the sounds of it, there are pretty official rumors floating around right now. 

Yeah, if they answer now everyone will quit watching 🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, AO_Beast said:

anybody watching the townhall and if so what do you think about it so far. did we get real conformation.

I tried, I REALLY tried, but they aren't answering questions it feels. 

Guest subguy10524

Some of the questions floating through are ridiculous so it may be harder to pick out the actual good questions. 

Too many people with the frocking crap and other junior sailor disconnect due to lack of understanding. 

Had the CNP come to Texas a few years ago and did a "open forum" discussion with the various commands in that area. When asked about more transparency in the chief selection system and possible feedback, he turned it over to his CMC, she gave a heart warming speech to the PO1 saying how she would welcome him into the club one day and he would be surrounded by the other great chiefs and such and such and such. During her entire 5 minute rebuttal to his question, she failed to answer it and said absolutely nothing in regards to addressing the core problem presented. Then I watched a PO1 bring up how he was forced into a billet because they wouldn't negotiate with him being on deployment and it essentially railroaded his career due to filling an out-of-rate billet. Obviously, this wasn't scripted and I saw something like 4 chiefs descend on him. 

Long story short: They aren't going to answer a thing. Politicians in uniform, that's what the upper ranks have become these days.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

@YN Uno just passed out. I'll need a little help getting him to the first-aid station over by vultures row! :graphics-3d-smileys-649761:

LOL!😂 I'm here. Oh lord please not the stretcher bearers! Reading the comments on the townhall was hilarious! FLT did confirm results for tomorrow, so I wish everyone luck.