Just now, Tony said:

Today is when TRIAD gets the copy so they can go around and congratulate the masses. Then tomorrow you'll see yours and the public copy too.

Look Tony, I'm a nuke and I know there is no such thing as a leak proof system. There has to be some way to find out before the dreaded hour of calls and emails.

1 minute ago, mmn1ss said:

Look Tony, I'm a nuke and I know there is no such thing as a leak proof system. There has to be some way to find out before the dreaded hour of calls and emails.

Wellllll...., there is! If the CO,XO or CMC walk up and tell you. 

:sxmas_100-138:

Guest AO1(AW/SW)
2 hours ago, Helo_AO said:

Good luck to everyone, and as already stated I hope we all get the call. Everyone on this forum (active) seems to be great Sailors and leaders alike well deserving of their efforts and hard work. So no matter what happens today be thankful and keep pressing!

IYAOYAS

Good luck bro

10 minutes ago, Tony said:

OMG! Another medical emergency!

MEDICAL EMERGENCY, MEDICAL EMERGENCY!!

@Jen, who has never said anything on this forum for the 2+ years that she has been a member, passed out! We'll need to take her to Vulture's Row where our HMs are standing by with some motrin!!

MEDICAL EMERGENCY!!

:128_34:

Calling me out! 🤣🤣 yep, gonna need that motrin. This thread has helped out a lot especially during deployments and when my hubs had not emailed me with the results it helped me knowing he got them and it just wasn't his time. 

Crossing fingers he gets it today! Good luck to all!

2 minutes ago, Jen said:

Calling me out! 🤣🤣 yep, gonna need that motrin. This thread has helped out a lot especially during deployments and when my hubs had not emailed me with the results it helped me knowing he got them and it just wasn't his time. 

Crossing fingers he gets it today! Good luck to all!

Lol, it's always the quiet ones that worry me (joking!)

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Folks, don't forget that TRIAD will have access to the results at 11 EST. How they work it with your command will be different for each command.

Gotta love the ones that hold them til the end of the workday. 

Guest UwantMotrin?
37 minutes ago, Tony said:

OMG! Another medical emergency!

MEDICAL EMERGENCY, MEDICAL EMERGENCY!!

@Jen, who has never said anything on this forum for the 2+ years that she has been a member, passed out! We'll need to take her to Vulture's Row where our HMs are standing by with some motrin!!

MEDICAL EMERGENCY!!

:128_34:

Uh-oh!!! I wish I could help, I'll be watching my team jump from 13k feet all day today hahaha.