Guest HMC(FMF/SW/AW/IW)

Congratulations to all selects. For those of you that have not, keep your head up and the time will come. Take care of each other. It will be a long journey. Be safe!

Guest NachoMM1
18 minutes ago, radioman said:

Anyone still waiting on results?  My command has not put anything out yet.

Not at work so I don't know if my phone stays silent because I got the N or because they haven't posted anything yet.😂

Guest MILSPOUSE01

Well my husband gave it his all. He got the N for his last time up. It's been a hell of a ride for him the last 20 years and though he is very discouraged about being passed up, he will retire with his head held high knowing he worked his butt off for his Sailors. Just a few short months now and then onto the next adventure while he enjoys retirement.

Congratulations to all who were Selected.

Here’s to FY22! Let’s go 9th time! 
Congrats to the few chosen ones! Do us proud! To all us Rejects, keep your chin up, many don’t make it this far, and those Sailors STILL need leading. These results should anger you for next year! Set that missile(motivation) on fire and aim for that target again. See you all in the ‘22 thread! 

11 minutes ago, MILSPOUSE01 said:

Well my husband gave it his all. He got the N for his last time up. It's been a hell of a ride for him the last 20 years and though he is very discouraged about being passed up, he will retire with his head held high knowing he worked his butt off for his Sailors. Just a few short months now and then onto the next adventure while he enjoys retirement.

Congratulations to all who were Selected.

Please tell your husband to not be discouraged any and to look forward. The journey for both of you is probably very bright! 😎

Guest subguy10524

Congrats to all of those who were selected! 

To those who weren’t, keep your head up. You are here and showing interest and drive. Keep pushing, keep learning, and take care of your Sailors! The results will come!

Guest THEORDNANCMAN
33 minutes ago, OrdieLife said:

Got the N this year again but seen a lot of deserving AOs so far congrats to everybody selected IYAOYAS

I know that feeling bro!! Just push through it. 

5 hours ago, Tony said:

Lol, it's always the quiet ones that worry me (joking!)

Well after all these yrs of being silent I can finally announce hubs got the S. Time for the bon bons and wine 

Guest UwantMotrin?

Well, after a long day of doing medical coverage and didn't get a call, I was able to check my email and there it was, a list of of all the selectees WITHOUT my name on it hahaha.  Start over.  Congrats to all the selectees!

Guest IT1Dolph

After 19 years in I can’t believe it but I got selected. Congratulations to all that made it as well and to those that didn’t make it this time... never give up, never give in.  Keep working hard and look out for your junior Sailors. That is what it is all about.