Guest DeepSeaDiver
3 hours ago, León said:

Going to relax my mind with a little bit of FIFA 21 and a nice tall glass of a alcoholic beverage

alcoholic beverage...i love that drink

Guest NachoMM1
1 hour ago, Pebz said:

Gotta do what’s best for you and your fam. People always look at me like I’m crazy when I say I’d rather be at a command with no advancement opportunity that I’m happy at and have a good quality of life and family than be at a command where I’m going to be miserable but “guaranteed to advance” out of. 

Use your resources. You’ve got nothing to lose if taking care of your family is the gain. 

that is a fact. I'll leave the competitive crap for the folks that need it. Honestly, I've worked my Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles), In the wine (in the wine), Make me happy (make me happy), MAKE ME FEEL FINE!!! (MAKE ME FEEL FINNNNNEEEEEEE!!!) off to the point where I really AM worried that my name will be on the list but my family has to come first. 

If I'm not able to accept the billet, I actually am sorry to the guy who would have been next in line. I'm hoping that I can find a loophole or something to keep it if I get the S though. 

I'll be reaching out if I do make it. Any YN's or PS's who have a know-how will be greatly appreciated at that point! This community is AWESOME by the way!

Guest navyordie123

As we all get ready for whatever tomorrow comes, if it be an S or an N. We all know that we did the best that we could and have taken care of our junior sailors. If it be the first time up or the 8th, good luck to all and to all a good night. 

Try to rest everyone and take it easy. I still remember resting that night I got selected. I still was woken up by my CO with the good news. What helped me get at-ease was my mentor who provided some good words that said (not exactly verbatim, but I hope you get the point), "You are an amazing Sailor and will be surprised if you ain't selected. But remember, there are a lot of amazing Sailors in the fleet. Be proud of those who were selected and if you don't get selected, it's ok cuz the Navy just got a bunch of OUTSTANDING Chiefs and that's an amazing addition to the mess! Be proud of the bigger picture and stay the course".

• Cool 1

Guest MILSPOUSE01

Just want to tell all of you good luck today, including my husband! No matter if you get the S or N, your service to our country means more than anything. Keep your head up and stay focused. Thank you for all you do and continue to do.

Rise and shine ya filthy animals!!

what’s the best part of today to look forward to and be thankful for no matter what? 

I’m looking forward to the fact I just found out I’m getting a mini-me due in the summer! 

Guest Jay-Dub

The long awaited time has come ladies and gentlemen!  Today's the day! I slept well knowing I've done all I can do and I'm ok with that.  This makes 6 times up for me and for the first time ever I'm like "Whatever".  I did my part, hopefully it was enough.  Good luck to all you hard chargers who did the same.