On 8/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, Tony said:

Finally!!! @LSHARP was thinking about posting something!

:128_1:

Lol I’ve been throwing my two cents in here and there. It was a very quiet year leading up to today compared to last year. I’m sure we’ll start seeing the names dropped here soon. 

• Like 1
  • Ha Ha 1

I did not make it. It was my second time and it was due to quotas. I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and hope for the best next year. 

Guest Riverine Rat

Just got the word didn’t make it. Congratulations to all who are selected. Just lost at the moment and don’t know what else I can do at this point.

Guest laurar06
8 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

Just got the word didn’t make it. Congratulations to all who are selected. Just lost at the moment and don’t know what else I can do at this point.

Sorry to hear. 😔

Guest DeepCLeprechaun35

I can only assume that everyone’s commands are on point as I’m still waiting for the S or N, if BUPERS is not posting that.

Guest MRSOS1SWAWEXW

The Hubby got the N. Congrats to all of those selected. And to the ones who did not, keep pressing forward. 

Guest PO14Life

Congratulations to all those who made it! I couldn’t sleep anymore. There’s a degree of uncertainty whether my CO was going to wake up in the middle of the night for the results. I think I’m going to down some tums and head back to bed.

Guest laurar06
14 minutes ago, MRSOS1SWAWEXW said:

The Hubby got the N. Congrats to all of those selected. And to the ones who did not, keep pressing forward. 

Hang in there. ❤️

Guest Sailor wife and mom

Congratulations to all that made it and got the “S”.   I’m sorry for the ones who did not but I wish them all the luck for next time.  

Guest cscs(ret)2010

Congrats to those who were selected. To all that did not get selected, keep your head up high and continue to take care of your Sailors and the mission. Your time will come. I personally know from experience. Was selected for Chief first time up but was at 16 yrs when selected. Was selected for SCPO on 8th time elegible, 6 months from HYT.  Take some time to reflect, sit down with command leadership and go back to the drawing board.  Good Luck.