FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest PO14Life

Man only 12 pages to go, we got so close. So I found out that my CO is going to make calls when she gets to work. So now only a 13 hour wait. Hopefully I can sleep at some point tonight. Good luck to everyone! 

My work day is near over. Now gym, homework, and anything I can do to keep my mind off the time for the next 4 hours. At least it will be evening for me so I can sulk or celebrate in private. Hope y’all are able to make the best of your workdays today! 

Guest STG1SW

Yes we are done for the day and now trying to keep myself busy unless the call comes from the Captain or my chief calls and says I didn't make it. At least the waiting will be over.

Guest PO Theo
19 minutes ago, OJ451 said:

0442 on the West Coast.  Is it Sleep Apnea or ready for some career answers?

Maybe its Maybeline?

Definitely Maybeline.

Guest NavyAEforlife

Figured it couldn't hurt to put a set of dress whites, service uniform, and PT bag in the car.  Can't jinx myself when ink is already on the paper!!  Anxious for results either way!  Good luck to all!

Guest OJ451
3 minutes ago, NavyAEforlife said:

Figured it couldn't hurt to put a set of dress whites, service uniform, and PT bag in the car.  Can't jinx myself when ink is already on the paper!!  Anxious for results either way!  Good luck to all!

Bring a Blue Jackets manual......just in case....

Guest PO14Life

Sharing some wise words from some friends of mine. Take them or don’t, I still wish everyone goods news in the coming hours.

4C3B2178-8ED2-4037-B2BE-4C4F7BCA343C.png

Guest NavyAEforlife
4 minutes ago, OJ451 said:

Bring a Blue Jackets manual......just in case....

Good one!  Don't have the current edition....it's from 2001!  (17.5 years here!)

Anyone planning on checking UICs at 5 edt to see if they update around the same time as command bupers? Being tad only sucks a little right now. 😒

Guest SNAFU

Good Luck everyone.  Hope Recruiting helps as much as they say.  It was a hard  N last year to get through however the guy I work with got the call! I was happy for him and considering I helped him with his LTB I got a sense that at least I did that right. Lol.  

Guest OJ451
36 minutes ago, SNAFU said:

Good Luck everyone.  Hope Recruiting helps as much as they say.  It was a hard  N last year to get through however the guy I work with got the call! I was happy for him and considering I helped him with his LTB I got a sense that at least I did that right. Lol.  

I did recruiting 2006 to 2009.  I heard it helps too.  8th boards a charm!  Good looking out for your buddy.  Hope he returned the favor.

Guest Milspouse

My husband just told me his command is not releasing the results until night check gets there, so the nightmare continues! I can't believe that today is the day we find out, either way I am incredibly humbled to have shared this experience with all of you and I feel happy and confident because I know the Navy is in good hands with all of your collective leadership, people who are so knowledgeable and caring of their sailors and their well being. Good luck to you all, I am keeping you in my prayers and crossing my fingers too!