Guest paperwarfare
50 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

So if I get the honor of being selected, will they try and pair my Husband with someone’s Husband or it doesn’t matter? Just curious.

I was wondering the same thing.  However, my husband is anti-social with the Navy. 

3 minutes ago, paperwarfare said:

I was wondering the same thing.  However, my husband is anti-social with the Navy. 

Yep. My other half is he same way. That will be fun. 😁

Guest BoatsJ
1 minute ago, davemattwill said:

Does anybody think that 10pm every night is a little extreme?  

In my opinion, yes and no but depends on how the season is ran by the command. If actively engaged then the time will fly by without realizing it. But the new guidance appears to reflect a more productive learning aspect vice wild hours of shenanigans. So I don’t think it will be 10pm every night.

Guest osiris0107

Yeah, I'm not staying till 10pm every night, that's not even a thing. Also, I have college that the command already approved, so I will need to go to that a coupled days a week.

Guest PO14Life
1 hour ago, paperwarfare said:

Haha that’s one way to say it. Mine is just a pain in the rear lol

Guest PO14Life
59 minutes ago, BoatsJ said:

In my opinion, yes and no but depends on how the season is ran by the command. If actively engaged then the time will fly by without realizing it. But the new guidance appears to reflect a more productive learning aspect vice wild hours of shenanigans. So I don’t think it will be 10pm every night.

I would definitely want lots of learning, but I wouldn’t mind some shenanigans mixed in.

Guest paperwarfare
10 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

Haha that’s one way to say it. Mine is just a pain in the rear lol

I get his opinions.  He did 21 years himself and know he is continuing on as a spouse with my Navy career.

Guest paperwarfare
2 hours ago, MannyTheET said:

Sooo all my Chiefs came to work, and then left for a Season meeting... they’re swearing by Friday 

My CMC has been a ghost all day. 

Not to mention we saw a CPO(SEL) in our exchange and our hearts skipped a beat before we realized FTS already know.

Guest PO14Life
11 minutes ago, paperwarfare said:

I get his opinions.  He did 21 years himself and know he is continuing on as a spouse with my Navy career.

Mine only did 9, but I can definitely understand he got his fill. I can imagine it would hard to immerse back into something you thought you were finished with.

Guest PS1ME

I would definitely call my wife first (she'd kill me if she found out she wasn't first on the list).  After that, it'd be my old Chiefs and Admin Officers I still talk to.

Guest GSM1snipe

Business as usual at work today. No one acting weird or anything, at least in my head but I could be imagining things also.

Guest BoatsJ
39 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

I would definitely want lots of learning, but I wouldn’t mind some shenanigans mixed in.

I agree. Good Shenanigans are always welcome. Riding a bike 3 miles with two flat tires while singing nautical songs is the shenanigans I don’t need but maybe deserve 🤷🏽‍♂️?

Guest Redsnoopy414
7 minutes ago, CMC said:

Results will be released to the Triads on Wednesday (8/8) and Navadmin Thursday (8/9). 

Thank you! @CMC

Guest PO14Life
2 minutes ago, BoatsJ said:

I agree. Good Shenanigans are always welcome. Riding a bike 3 miles with two flat tires while singing nautical songs is the shenanigans I don’t need but maybe deserve 🤷🏽‍♂️?

I don’t think I know that many nautical songs, but could probably make it through 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Also, wouldn’t make it through that without falling a lot.

Guest BoatsJ
2 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

I don’t think I know that many nautical songs, but could probably make it through 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Also, wouldn’t make it through that without falling a lot.

I’m sure falling a lot would be the least of your worries haha. But hey at least you won’t be alone🙌

Guest PO14Life
9 minutes ago, BoatsJ said:

I’m sure falling a lot would be the least of your worries haha. But hey at least you won’t be alone🙌

Haha I’m sure 😂😂😂

Guest PS1ME

So if results are released next Thursday, I had leave in for Friday/Saturday because my brother is getting married.  I've now realised that the bad luck force is so strong with me that I have the ability to affect the entire Navy.  Sorry guys lol.

Although if that's the case it would mean I made it, so...not that bad.

Guest MannyTheET
44 minutes ago, CMC said:

Results will be released to the Triads on Wednesday (8/8) and Navadmin Thursday (8/9). 

IMG_3991.JPG

Guest AVI-Tech
57 minutes ago, CMC said:

This is just the kind of news I like to hear. I hope it is true!

Guest AVI-Tech

So still seeing posts of the result being next week give me a little hope before hopefully getting some good news. I’ve got to get that family time, here’s to one last weekend!