24 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

It's not there any longer. I think they posted it in that format on accident and later corrected it. Did anyone happen to save a copy of it before they changed it?

By gosh, I think you are right. Before it had the A,B, C groups right?

:huh:

Guest TheKardiacKid
11 minutes ago, Montrell1891 said:

I don't know if this is mean of me to say, but I love watching everyone freak out on here! Since I found this site 3 years ago, it has been so entertaining! As you can see from my number of posts, in the beginning, it was all about just reading how crazy things got as each day passed. Good luck to everyone, stop stressing, and just let life take it's course.

By early next week, we (as CPO hopefuls) will be near-hysterical. Happens every year.

Guest HuskerTech
18 hours ago, AME1 said:

I've heard they only spend about 30 seconds briefing packages to the group.  Don't know how long they spend reading the packages to get the highlights. 

From a MCPO that sat the boards last year.  The grading is usually about 2 min per package to grade.  Then once you are in front of the group you get a max of 45 sec and people vote on your

Guest STS1(SS)752754
29 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

I'd like to know the same thing, mainly to know if Sub Nukes were put in with regular Sub guys, since the only one I knew on the board was a nuke lol

As far as I know all of the sub guys (comers and aft) were group a. Crazy thing they are making 50 or 60 plus in all of the sub rated this year.  

Guest PO Theo
15 minutes ago, TheKardiacKid said:

By early next week, we (as CPO hopefuls) will be near-hysterical. Happens every year.

It's amazing how we are able to completely convince ourselves 100% that we made it, only to then completely convince ourselves that we have no chance only 15 minutes later. 

Guest HuskerTech
3 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

It's amazing how we are able to completely convince ourselves 100% that we made it, only to then completely convince ourselves that we have no chance only 15 minutes later. 

Then back to convincing.  I hate this roller coaster ride we live this time of year

Guest TM1/SS

You know what the absolute worst thing is though?????

When you google CPO Quotas or something that takes you to the NPC page and your active duty, but it automatically brings up reserves and all you see is the underlined block that says selectees? Gets me everytime!

Guest HuskerTech
7 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

It was awesome to see that, but now I'm even more confused haha

I think they do it on purpose 

Guest Submarinecook1stclass
1 hour ago, TM1/SS said:

I'd like to know the same thing, mainly to know if Sub Nukes were put in with regular Sub guys, since the only one I knew on the board was a nuke lol

They were put with sub guys. All subs were group a

Guest PO14Life

For all this selected this cycle, if you could do me a favor. Please do not let your anchor get in the way of your ears, and don’t forget where you come from. A dismissive attitude only makes you seem like a poor leader. Already having a rough start today. I think I need a miracle today.

Guest CursedSwabbie
Just now, PO14Life said:

For all this selected this cycle, if you could do me a favor. Please do not let your anchor get in the way of your ears, and don’t forget where you come from. A dismissive attitude only makes you seem like a poor leader. Already having a rough start today. I think I need a miracle today.

I Take it a GSE already bought thier khakis and tasking you with stuff?

Guest TM1/SS
4 minutes ago, Frye_Daddy said:

2 Aug will be the date.

I dont disagree with you, but what makes you think that?

Has anyone ever seen a sailor get an EP one year.  Then at the same command, get an MP or P that they deserved for being lazy; without getting masted?  Definitely seen sailors get an EP then basically do nothing for a whole year and get another EP just because "they're locked in" with the prior eval.  Even though they deserved a P.

Guest CursedSwabbie
32 minutes ago, Frye_Daddy said:

2 Aug will be the date.

STBY for explosion in 3...2....1...

27 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

I dont disagree with you, but what makes you think that?

There is usually one per year... We used to have a YN1 (if I am not mistaken @Tony) that would drop news like this every year!

Guest CursedSwabbie
2 minutes ago, EMN1 said:

Has anyone ever seen a sailor get an EP one year.  Then at the same command, get an MP or P that they deserved for being lazy; without getting masted?  Definitely seen sailors get an EP then basically do nothing for a whole year and get another EP just because "they're locked in" with the prior eval.  Even though they deserved a P.

I have... But it is usually after a new reporting senior!

Guest navyordie123

I am still sticking with an August 3rd date to the triad seeing that it will put it right at 6 weeks but who knows, things might get changed up this year.  Good luck to all as the release date gets closer and closer. 

47 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

STBY for explosion in 3...2....1...

There is usually one per year... We used to have a YN1 (if I am not mistaken @Tony) that would drop news like this every year!

Yep, you hit it on the nail. Throughout the years we've had a person or two drop by with reliable stuff. Then it slowed down with the compromises which is a totally different animal because these were names and board stuff that was compromised (the selection process) not info on the release which is after (CNP?) gives his final hominy dominy to release the actual Navadmin. There are many funny stories about that. 😎

10 minutes ago, Tony said:

Yep, you hit it on the nail. Throughout the years we've had a person or two drop by with reliable stuff. Then it slowed down with the compromises which is a totally different animal because these were names and board stuff that was compromised (the selection process) not info on the release which is after (CNP?) gives his final hominy dominy to release the actual Navadmin. There are many funny stories about that. 😎

And then we have the drive by posters who come on, give a date only, as if they are the authority and then leave without a peep, most likely trying to stir the pot. 🙄