FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest deepseadmt97
2 minutes ago, Rob said:

I was hoping today as well. I heard they won't be out till the second week of August though.

Rob, you are going to get banned if you keep saying things like that.

Tony said there is a "bad word" screener, that is on it now.

Just now, deepseadmt97 said:

Rob, you are going to get banned if you keep saying things like that.

Tony said there is a "bad word" screener, that is on it now.

I'm just passing the word as I was told that it had to do with the MC board and FTS/Selres results. I don't want to believe it either.

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

I'm just passing the word as I was told that it had to do with the MC board and FTS/Selres results. I don't want to believe it either.

They're just joking. A little Friday humor...

:5272:

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
8 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

Anyone have big plans for the (possible, but most likely) last weekend before the season?

Well I've already emailed all the E-6 and below and told them to start calling me Chief immediately.  This weekend I'll probably install the custom 4x6 anchor decals to my car, and get my 12th anchor tattoo.  I get one every year I make board, and I'm running out of body, so this one will probably be a face tattoo.

The rest of the time will be spent working on my Chief skills...coffee balancing, knife-handing, general curmudgeon-ing, and saltiness.

Guest wheelsforlife

Been following the forum for some time now and finally decided to sign up.  Chatting with my old CMC he's saying results will be out the 4th. Makes sense if phase II is 6 weeks, we'll get that first weekend to get our affairs in order and then 6 weeks will take us to the 16th.  Our CO is planning an all hands conference that day as well, coincidence? <_<

Guest HawkISback
20 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

Anyone have big plans for the (possible, but most likely) last weekend before the season?

Hiking to about 2 or 3 thousand feet and school.  

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)

I blame Tony for the results not being released yet.  Everyone knows that the results don't come out until this topic hits 100 pages, but SOMEBODY keeps deleting all the posts that violate the rules!

Guest USNWOMAN86
1 minute ago, wheelsforlife said:

Been following the forum for some time now and finally decided to sign up.  Chatting with my old CMC he's saying results will be out the 4th. Makes sense if phase II is 6 weeks, we'll get that first weekend to get our affairs in order and then 6 weeks will take us to the 16th.  Our CO is planning an all hands conference that day as well, coincidence? <_<

I think the TRIAD finds out on 02AUG and NAVADMIN released on 04AUG.  We need to start a betting on proposed dates see who wins. 

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
Just now, papasmurf said:

If it makes you feel better i enlisted as a RM, and was converted to IT.... 

Now if we can just find a SM, we'll have the holy trifecta of dead rates!

Guest kontogsl
1 minute ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

Now if we can just find a SM, we'll have the holy trifecta of dead rates!

SM! Lol. I loved watching those idiots look like they were having a seizure during UNREPs.

Guest NavyPride34
4 minutes ago, USNWOMAN86 said:

I think the TRIAD finds out on 02AUG and NAVADMIN released on 04AUG.  We need to start a betting on proposed dates see who wins. 

I'm betting August 1st for TRIAD release!

Guest HawkISback
10 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

NICE! Where are you hiking?

In the olympics.  We always pick a new trail to do.  There are so many you could almost go a lifetime and never hike the same one.  

28 minutes ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

I blame Tony for the results not being released yet.  Everyone knows that the results don't come out until this topic hits 100 pages, but SOMEBODY keeps deleting all the posts that violate the rules!

:128_1:

Yes but remember, EVERY YEAR, some posts get deleted because someone violated the rules. This year happens to be less so far. BBb)

Guest wheelsforlife
30 minutes ago, USNWOMAN86 said:

If you win it would be great to put towards fundraising if you get the "S"...  If not it could be used to help forget that you didn't lol

21 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

@Tony didn't you have a poll for release dates going last year?

Was it last year? I think we did have one. We need about three or four solid dates that people believe are candidates and maybe we can get another one going.

Guest USNWOMAN86
32 minutes ago, Tony said:

Was it last year? I think we did have one. We need about three or four solid dates that people believe are candidates and maybe we can get another one going.

Put me down for TRIAD notification Aug 2nd. 

25 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

Lets get these predictions going then!! Put me down for Aug 3rd to Triad. I'm honestly surprised NPC hasn't put out a schedule yet.

We have, please keep the bet to Triad only:

• Aug 2rd to Triad
  • Aug 3rd to Triad

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
1 hour ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

Hahaha you might as well throw a couple stars on your anchor tattoo! Just skip all the ranks

When I met Master Chief Mitchell at the Pentagon (thanks to YN1 Hyde!) I tried to steal one of his anchors by calling "dibs."  Apparently that's not how promotions work. 

Guest Admin_warrior

August 2nd to triad! Question if you get the S, when do the games begin for phase 2. When Navadmin released or triad notification?!