FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest Christyl
1 hour ago, Deepsea12 said:

Seaman Timmy has been UA for five weeks now.

Hes not UA. He's with Mims playing hide and seek! 

(Whatever don't judge me, yes I still use mims as the pun for my jokes :))

Guest Riverine Rat
1 hour ago, Deepsea12 said:

Is the mannequin's name "Timmy"? 

SEAMAN TOMMY TUNRBUCKLE or was it BOBBY BULKHEAD cant remember lol.

Guest NavyPride34

What time is it? 

"MSCPO" Due to the fallacious nature of my chronometer, and the inability of my cerebrum to function in the manner of an august Chief Petty Officer, I am unable to ascertain the correct Military time to a punctilious degree; however, it is my firm belief that the approximate military time is "__________".

How long have you been in the Navy?

"All me bloomin' life "MC/SC/C"! Me mudder was a mermaid, me fodder was a King Neptune. I was born on the crest of a wave, and rocked in the cradle of the deep. Barnacles and kelp is me clothes. Seaweed is me hair. Every tooth in me head is a marlin spike. Every bone in me body is a spar. When I spits, I spits tar. I am tough, I is, I am, I are.

Guest HawkISback
4 minutes ago, Tony said:

If on the registration form, something look suspicious with your response, I won't approve the registration. There are some bad guys wanting to register daily so I take measures.

Not today ISIS. 

Just now, iamthewalrus016 said:

Not today ISIS!

No joke lol, I had one person with an IP from the UAE, and with limited english, who wanted to talk to me "as if from Google." Everything he type included "as if in Google" or some deviation. He wanted to know who I was "as like Google." So after I was amused with his emails, I blocked his IP and it stopped. :lol:

Guest HawkISback
4 minutes ago, iamthewalrus016 said:

Woah! Great minds think alike maybe we are both destined for the S lol

I'll latch to any hope, while I was in Japan I bought a promotion charm at a temple.

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, Tony said:

No joke lol, I had one person with an IP from the UAE, and with limited english, who wanted to talk to me "as if from Google." Everything he type included "as if in Google" or some deviation. He wanted to know who I was "as like Google." So after I was amused with his emails, I blocked his IP and it stopped. :lol:

Yikes.  

Guest Riverine Rat
5 minutes ago, Tony said:

That's why "You Da Boss" Tony

boss.png

7 minutes ago, iamthewalrus016 said:

That's like those Nigerian Prince craigslist replies... I once sold a rare motorcycle in SoCal and I had all these broken English emails about how they would western union or direct deposit money straight to my bank account... I just had to provide them with my account number, date of birth, ssn, mothers maiden name, last 10 years of addresses, and first born child. :lol:

And the thing is that people fall for it. 

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

And the thing is that people fall for it. 

What do you mean "fall for it?"  I'm going to be rich as soon as that prince's check clears!  Can you believe that idiot only needed a $500 processing fee?

Guest HawkISback
10 minutes ago, Tony said:

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

The peeps that target the old people are the ones I would like some alone time with. 

Guest NavySAR

So I checked NAVADMINS this morning on my phone...tiny little screen...saw 180/17 pop up...couldn't see what it said and almost crashed the car :graphics-3d-smileys-546785:

Guest AlphaMaleOne
5 minutes ago, NavySAR said:

So I checked NAVADMINS this morning on my phone...tiny little screen...saw 180/17 pop up...couldn't see what it said and almost crashed the car :graphics-3d-smileys-546785:

its has nothing to do with what we wish it had to do with. LOL!

Guest NavyChic
7 minutes ago, NavySAR said:

Yeah its for 242nd Navy Birthday

Guest Riverine Rat

I am looking forward to this weekend, it will help keep my mind off of results spending time with my family. throughout the week its tough coming to work and everyone asking if results are out yet. at least when I go home no one asks me if results are out and I can someone forget about it.