FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest Deepsea12
3 minutes ago, LSHARP said:

Look at us we've become savages now we're stalking the Navadimins:lol:

What is the NEC for NAVADMIN stalker? Is it tied to 2025 Sailor? LOL

Guest PR1de
4 hours ago, AlphaMaleOne said:

VAW-115 2003-2006 and then again HSC-12 2012-2014

That's dope.  I just left VAW-115 in January...2013-2016 and change....extended to delay in orders.  I was here when HSC-12 came and left.  Been here since 2007.  AIMD, CVW-5, VAW-115 and back to AIMD.  Small world.  Do you know AM2...might have been AMAN Armstrong?  Were you here with AMC (Tubo) and AM1/AMC/AM2.....no name mentioned?

Guest AlphaMaleOne
37 minutes ago, PR1de said:

That's dope.  I just left VAW-115 in January...2013-2016 and change....extended to delay in orders.  I was here when HSC-12 came and left.  Been here since 2007.  AIMD, CVW-5, VAW-115 and back to AIMD.  Small world.  Do you know AM2...might have been AMAN Armstrong?  Were you here with AMC (Tubo) and AM1/AMC/AM2.....no name mentioned?

I don't know those guys but I do know Boucher.  Him and I were in 115 at the same time.  He is a retread there. did he make board?

Guest NavyChic
5 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

its quiet today everyone must be burnt out and accepting the fact results will be out next week

I agree, we should all just enjoy what will hopefully be our last weekend

Guest AlphaMaleOne
1 minute ago, NavyChic said:

I agree, we should all just enjoy what will hopefully be our last weekend

too bad we go to the ship next week so this weekend is not for relaxing :-(

5 minutes ago, Vape83 said:

Very anxious this year. 4th times the charm and for once I feel like I have a great shot. On top of that I'm transferring in September and just trying to enjoy use or lose leave. Like a privious post I too had a dream about being selected. But I will ensure I add some humor in the coming pages! :lol: Surprised I was noticed! :blink::ph34r:

Today I am  Currently taking my son to the range and teaching him about guns and gun safety.

Yep, understand about the anxiousness.

Of course! I always remember the good people who come here. :D

Great! Gun safety first and then the fun of shooting! 

Guest PSjg78
34 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

its quiet today everyone must be burnt out and accepting the fact results will be out next week

basically .. might as well get work done now and get everything caught up!

Guest laurar06
36 minutes ago, AlphaMaleOne said:

too bad we go to the ship next week so this weekend is not for relaxing :-(

I had scheduled this weekend for a visit to bf knowing he'd be basically unavailable for 6 weeks if he picks up. Turns out he's working shifts for 2 weeks, so we moved our hotel closer to base and he'll come and go from there so we can maximize free time. 

And I'll be back in Sept, hopefully for his pinning!

Wow, I've been gone for a bit, nothing yet on reserves? I feel sorry for you guys... Ummm, wonder what happened? Are they trying to align both boards in the future to save money or something? Well, I hope all here make it. Lord knows we have all be trying our best and the fact that we are all here speaks volumes that this is something we want and have worked hard for. Good luck all and hope things are announced sooner than later! 

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)
1 hour ago, papasmurf said:

im sure the FTS/SELRES community here is at their wits end waiting we are about 3-4 weeks late on results based on previous years.. oh well i guess

I was stressed out about it a week or two ago, now I am just like "meh"

the waiting and bad gouge kinda took the wind out of my sails

Guest HawkISback

It is like the muppets song, we got cabin fever.  I mean really, how much longer till you throw us a life line. 

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)
29 minutes ago, Tony said:

They are gone now. Pretty shy you know. :ph34r:

that was me probably, I am at work and thought I was logged on but alas, I was mistaken :blink: