FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest PSjg78
1 minute ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

I bet we break 100 pages by Sunday evening

As long as Tony doesn't refresh us again hahahah

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, FreshIT said:

I remember a while ago some said that the reserve results would come out once we reached 100 pages, I thought yeah right.

Reality is sometimes painful.  Lol

Guest PSjg78
16 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

I mean the delays, not keeping people informed, and boards being compromised. Just a very weird year

And this is why Im convinced im on the list hahaha... anything that is out of the ordinary I have something to do with it ..

Guest BethSta

I think there is something to that whole 100 page thing before they will release the results!  Still got 25 to go . . . 

Just now, BethSta said:

I think there is something to that whole 100 page thing before they will release the results!  Still got 25 to go . . . 

Yes, CNP gets a daily status update on what page this forum is at.

:o

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, Tony said:

Yes, CNP gets a daily status update on what page this forum is at.

:o

I'm gong to be honest, CNP disappointed me in speech abilities.  I figure if you are running the show you would have the gift of gab, not so much. 

Guest HawkISback
Just now, papasmurf said:

funny i listen to Gen Mattis and think, wait his higher pitch lisp is not what I expected to come out of Mad Dog...

Chewing through people's jugulars your whole life will do that.  

Just now, papasmurf said:

funny i listen to Gen Mattis and think, wait his higher pitch lisp is not what I expected to come out of Mad Dog...

I listened to an old crusty MCPO lead a group of CPOs in the Chief's creed today at a retirement ceremony.

Forceful, deep, scratchy and from the heart.

Exactly what I expected when I saw him approach the podium.

Guest HawkISback

Besides CNP kinda took a shot at the CPO selection board to, kinda like he didn't think to highly of CPOs.  Though I am not an IS so that's only my assessment. It was a junior crowd so maybe he was only pandering.  

Just now, HawkISback said:

Besides CNP kinda took a shot at the CPO selection board to, kinda like he didn't think to highly of CPOs.  Though I am not an IS so that's only my assessment. It was a junior crowd so maybe he was only pandering.  

What did he say? I'm intrigued.

• Like 1

Guest HawkISback

Sorry at docs.  He said he he didn't like the selction board process, nor the evaluations. He said commands are breaking the system.  But in that statement he made a slight jab at chiefs. It wasn't outright but underhanded.