Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)

I was right!! Sked ( Notificaton) on Monday, Results on Tuesday, and Public on Weds. Well guys enjoy this weekend because its going to get real on Tues.

Guest ASWife
3 hours ago, IS_Uno said:

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Most important part of the day is coffee. Can't help Sailors if my brain isn't functioning!

There is a meme that says "Coffee is the most important meal of the day" (actually, there are several versions of it).

I didn't post it because I am not sure about copyright and all, but you can easily google it. Either way, it's the truth. LOL

38 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

I was right!! Sked ( Notificaton) on Monday, Results on Tuesday, and Public on Weds. Well guys enjoy this weekend because its going to get real on Tues.

Even more real on Wednesday when the games begin.  Navy Portal is probably gonna crash on Monday with people checking to see if the command advancement has updated.

Guest Clampdown Master

So I told myself not to worry this year,  that the quotas for DC were really good and that if I stand out and get selected then it was meant to be. Well......so much for not allowing myself to get anxious now that I know results will be out on Tuesday.  I guess all I can do now is enjoy this weekend with my family by going to Six Flags and wait this whole thing out.  Good luck everyone!

Guest ASWife
52 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

We're gonna have fun for your birthday tomorrow :5308:

Guest MILSPOUSE01
22 minutes ago, ASWife said:

There is a meme that says "Coffee is the most important meal of the day" (actually, there are several versions of it).

I didn't post it because I am not sure about copyright and all, but you can easily google it. Either way, it's the truth. LOL

ASWife - What command is your husband at? Mine is also an AS! Good luck to your husband. 

Guest ASWife
11 minutes ago, MILSPOUSE01 said:

ASWife - What command is your husband at? Mine is also an AS! Good luck to your husband. 

He is in Norfolk. Finally shore duty after back to back sea duty on two different carriers. What about your husband? Good luck to him as well, and hopefully we, as wives, can keep our sanity too! :D

Guest MILSPOUSE01
11 minutes ago, ASWife said:

He is in Norfolk. Finally shore duty after back to back sea duty on two different carriers. What about your husband? Good luck to him as well, and hopefully we, as wives, can keep our sanity too! :D

Mine is on sea duty at Norfolk. Glad your husband is able to enjoy some shore duty. Is this his first time up for Chief? I'm pretty calm this time surprisingly. Haha. Mine has been through this before but this time is crazier with the delay. Ready to get to Tuesday and move forward one way or the other. 

Guest ASWife
17 minutes ago, MILSPOUSE01 said:

Mine is on sea duty at Norfolk. Glad your husband is able to enjoy some shore duty. Is this his first time up for Chief? I'm pretty calm this time surprisingly. Haha. Mine has been through this before but this time is crazier with the delay. Ready to get to Tuesday and move forward one way or the other. 

Absolutely agree. No, this isn't his first rodeo... I can't remember the exact number but wanna say 3rd or 4th. @AS1(AW/SW/IW) baby, what number are you at? You know I have awful memory. LOL

3 hours ago, Googleman23 said:

*****RESULTS ALERT*****

An email just came out from the Interim MCPON. Results will be on Tuesday!

Removed picture to help the server.  Shared the pic with some 1sts at work, and had one guy say he thinks the email is fake.  OWA isn't letting me in to see if anyone in NASWI land has shared that email.

2 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Removed picture to help the server.  Shared the pic with some 1sts at work, and had one guy say he thinks the email is fake.  OWA isn't letting me in to see if anyone in NASWI land has shared that email.

It’s not. I had two of my Chiefs send me an email from their emails. So it’s legit. 

9 minutes ago, Googleman23 said:

It’s not. I had two of my Chiefs send me an email from their emails. So it’s legit. 

Don't doubt you, just was trying to see if it'd been passed around out here, with no luck.  I don't think you'd fabricate an email to risk the wrath of Tony.

17 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Don't doubt you, just was trying to see if it'd been passed around out here, with no luck.  I don't think you'd fabricate an email to risk the wrath of Tony.

you are fine, I'm havving support look at my server for strange anomalies of the third kind - business as usual. You have my trust. I'll be in and out and they may turn off server. All good. 

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
2 hours ago, ASWife said:

Absolutely agree. No, this isn't his first rodeo... I can't remember the exact number but wanna say 3rd or 4th. @AS1(AW/SW/IW) baby, what number are you at? You know I have awful memory. LOL

5th time babe

Guest PO14Life

I hope everyone is enjoying their time off. The final countdown is here about 72 hours left. I used to do the statistics of the amount of people who usually make it and then randomly generate the names for fun.

Anyone use any predictors to figure out who made it? And did it work?

Guest PO14Life

Almost forgot it’s my Navy anniversary today! I never thought I could make it this far. 15 years has gone by fast and slow. 🤓🤓🤓

2 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

Almost forgot it’s my Navy anniversary today! I never thought I could make it this far. 15 years has gone by fast and slow. 🤓🤓🤓

Congrats! Yesterday marked 13 years for me.

Enjoying the weekend playing Fortnite with my daughters and drinking mimosas.

• Like 1

Guest navyordie123
6 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

Sept 17th will be 17 for me

Guest deepseadmt97

So on BOL and i click on Selection Boards it has my new UIC ( i just transferred last month) but it says “last updated 8/3/2017.... kind of scary because i don’t know “when” my UIC part was updated but it says N

hopefully they ONLY updated my UIC

2 minutes ago, deepseadmt97 said:

So on BOL and i click on Selection Boards it has my new UIC ( i just transferred last month) but it says “last updated 8/3/2017.... kind of scary because i don’t know “when” my UIC part was updated but it says N

Is this your first time going up?

Guest FC1(SW)
14 minutes ago, deepseadmt97 said:

I wasn't eligible last year.  Mine still says there is no selection board information received. So don't let it worry you yet.

Guest TroyFromWork
11 minutes ago, deepseadmt97 said:

I was eligible last year and it just shows FY18 it says last updated 8/3/2017 with the N.