Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
3 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

You're right, this is great. But I'm a bit wrecked after reading. How do you figure out your points for 1a?  Are you using an average of your last five evals? What if your average is like 4.0.. do you get 0 points for that section?

I think they might average all 5 evals and come up with the number. thats what I did. But since the board has changed, who knows how the scoring is now

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)

For some reason, I am thinking SKED release on Monday, TRIAD on Tuesday, and Public on Weds. I dont have a source, just a gut feeling

Guest EN14EVER
12 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

For some reason, I am thinking SKED release on Monday, TRIAD on Tuesday, and Public on Weds. I dont have a source, just a gut feeling

When did the start releasing selection status in SKED?:huh: LOL:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
6 minutes ago, EN14EVER said:

When did the start releasing selection status in SKED?:huh: LOL:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

SKED is the schedule release, you know like NAC posts on FB?

Guest HuskerTech
2 hours ago, PO Theo said:

CMC said they are trying to get it to CNP so that they can release on Monday. Key word - trying.

My SEL was told by the Force CMC that they are ready now but didn't want to release it today because it is the weekend already in Japan.

1 hour ago, Tony said:

so while checking someone's account, I found that a whole bunch of people locked themselves out. Now I know why a few people stopped posting. If you get locked, contact me!

I got logged out, and when logging back in it said wrong password, entered it again, and was told you are locked out try again in 14 minutes.  After doing some errands I tried again and it let me back in.

Guest EN14EVER
18 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

SKED is the schedule release, you know like NAC posts on FB?

Ahhh, Got it. I was thinking SKED as in 3M, my bad. :bigemo_harabe_net-32:

7 minutes ago, AME1 said:

I got logged out, and when logging back in it said wrong password, entered it again, and was told you are locked out try again in 14 minutes.  After doing some errands I tried again and it let me back in.

okay, thanks for that, I need the input while I do my thing on the server.

Guest EMN1(SS)
4 hours ago, subguy10524 said:

Yup. There is no NEC for EWS. The board has to scrub the record looking for it. For myself, this is my 4th time making board, but only 2nd time having EWS. For 2 years, I was one of those inflation numbers.  

The detailer road show that came around just recently mentioned a push to create an NEC for EWS. It was make the board eligible list a little better. 

I may have said that in a little of a confusing manner, I meant qualified your supervisory NEC (336X, or whatever the new numbers are now). 

That would be nice to have an EWS NEC, though! Would definitely make things a little more clear cut for advancement and for transferability to the civ-fleet.

Guest MannyTheET
3 minutes ago, EN14EVER said:

Ahhh, Got it. I was thinking SKED as in 3M, my bad. :bigemo_harabe_net-32:

That’s exactly what I think when I see SKED... also my left eye twitches...

okay so on the latest scuttlebutt, at least a portion jives with was said from the beginning was that they are trying to get it out as soon as they can but planed it for the 8th as a matter of being behind schedule. if I don't make sense , I am typing fast.  

Guest STSC-CWO

This means there likely won’t be any pre-announcement announcement and they will drop when they drop. Good luck to all the board eligibles. This is my last season to participate so I’m excited. It’s gonna be awesome. 

Guest TnBnEnD
3 hours ago, Shoe said:

I was just told at quarters today, Monday will be the release date for TRIAD. This is the first time my COC has even mentioned the release date. 

Made 2nd at 13%, 1st at 13%, and now Chief is 20%, but with 130 quotas...Here is hoping 13 is my lucky number!!!

MA?

Guest ISC TJ

Hope y’all enjoy the weekend. I got the duty Sunday so it’s going to insult to injury if I don’t get the coveted S. Hope everyone get the S this year. 

Guest AT1(AW/SW)

Long time lurker here. My CMC told us this morning that the triad was going to get the results late Wednesday afternoon. I don’t know how accurate this is now after reading some of these posts

Guest TnBnEnD
1 minute ago, Shoe said:

Yeah, CMAA on a Destroyer. 

MA1 as well, CMAA on a destroyer should hold some pretty good weight. shore duty for me but Department LPO so fingers crossed. Good luck to you. 

7 minutes ago, TnBnEnD said:

MA1 as well, CMAA on a destroyer should hold some pretty good weight. shore duty for me but Department LPO so fingers crossed. Good luck to you. 

Awesome! Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard. We shall see though. I’ve never been a department LPO, just training LPO before coming to the ship. Good luck to you as well! 

Guest OSC NAV
4 minutes ago, AT1(AW/SW) said:

Long time lurker here. My CMC told us this morning that the triad was going to get the results late Wednesday afternoon. I don’t know how accurate this is now after reading some of these posts

It seems clear that no one has received the "right" answer as to exactly when they will be out, just a lot of guesses.  At least we know for sure that it won't be today or this weekend!  😞

2 minutes ago, OS1 said:

It seems clear that no one has received the "right" answer as to exactly when they will be out, just a lot of guesses.  At least we know for sure that it won't be today or this weekend!  😞

My wife is leaving with or without me early on the 8th to go to her brother's wedding. If results come out on the 8th, and I don't make it, I'll be getting a last minute plane ticket to meet her there.

Guest PO14Life

I feel like I can speak on behalf of all SBE in Japan. I would take the results on a weekend. Our Phase 2 coordinators briefed the CO on Friday. And Thanks to everyone sharing awesome information. 

Guest Corpsman_Crystal

Thanks TM1...I'm glad to see some kind of official announcement even if it doesn't tell us much lol.