Guest ET1 SS

Last chance for me.  As of today, I’m 332 days away from getting out, unless the 8th times the charm and I have to re-enlist for more punishment.

Guest Shambles
2 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

Haha. I searched for quite some time as well. Couldn't find anything worthy, so I went with my rating badge. Lame, I know. 

Nothing lame about it! Not too long ago we lost our rates for a bit. Fly that bad-boy high.

What's the old saying?.. "Choose your rate choose your forum profile pic"?

See?? Falls right in line!

Guest MatMan

Long time listener, first time caller; hearing from my Force CMC, 8 Aug, but the command I am at is geared up for today, so who knows.

Here's a reminder:

• Aug 8 Triad release
  • Aug 9 Public

- I had to close the forum for registration

- I've opened the forum for public viewing, I'll see if we can handle it.

- As a note, when you put bogus stuff when registering, the account gets deleted.

- You need to respond to the validation email

Guest MannyTheET
4 minutes ago, STG1 said:

5 week season it shall be haha is this good or bad?

Compressed.... is it good is it bad who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Guest AME188

At this point of the day, I have a hard time believing they are gonna pop. Probably just waiting till next week, on the good side of things that’s one more weekend to take care of stuff around the house! Gotta do all 4 brakes on the truck this weekend lol.

Guest Chief Guns
31 minutes ago, STG1 said:

5 week season it shall be haha is this good or bad?

Well i am running the season for my base and i am pushing everything into a five week period. Not taking anything out. Just busier for my Selectees.

Guest HuskerTech
50 minutes ago, ET1 SS said:

Last chance for me.  As of today, I’m 332 days away from getting out, unless the 8th times the charm and I have to re-enlist for more punishment.

Same boat for me.  9th time and I am 364 days from retirement if I don't make it this year

Guest MatMan
58 minutes ago, ET1 SS said:

332 for me as well, unless some decent orders pop.

Guest MannyTheET
1 hour ago, OJ451 said:

Please be talking about the S !!!

526D08E3-0B08-4D57-9608-77FB2B4ABA73.jpeg

Health and happiness does not sound like a Chief Season lol

Guest cscs(ret)2010

I totally agree with DeepSeaChief comments.  As a CPO select, you need to take care of yourself.  Don't forget that you still have Sailor's to mentor, train and take care of during the season as well.  Good luck to everyone.

42 minutes ago, DeepSeaChief said:

I will say this. If selected, it is important to remember to take care of yourself. A lot of people forget to eat, sleep, and all of things that keep you in the right frame of mind. You cannot take care of your personnel if you don't take care of yourself.

I forget to eat on a normal day.

7 minutes ago, AME1 said:

I forget to eat on a normal day.

LOL me too, it will be like 1330, 1400 and I am like well crap (well played with the cuss word edit -> WOW does my butt stink or what?!? Holy mother of pearl, wait and pause as I go take a shower - will be right back (curtsy exit left) )I didn't eat lunch I guess I will just wait.

4 minutes ago, seabiscuit said:

BUPERS wont let me log on.

I called the help desk, there is a bug in the system and they are trying to fix BUPERS.  Right now it's logging you off when you log in and you can't get in.

1 minute ago, Googleman23 said:

I called the help desk, there is a bug in the system and they are trying to fix BUPERS.  Right now it's logging you off when you log in and you can't get in.

Was doing that to me before I went on leave. 

Guest PO Theo
27 minutes ago, seabiscuit said:

BUPERS wont let me log on.

Same here. But I've had trouble with several Navy systems today.