Guest Boatstheman

so this is gonna get interesting. Just got notification of a tornado warning in the immediate area. So Mother Nature isn’t happy results aren’t out yet.   

I have ave a pic but to support the server and retain the ability to hit f5. 

Guest STSC-CWO
12 minutes ago, Boatstheman said:

so this is gonna get interesting. Just got notification of a tornado warning in the immediate area. So Mother Nature isn’t happy results aren’t out yet.   

What a fickle mistress, Mother Nature is. 

Guest MILSPOUSE01

Hey everyone. 😁  Spouse here to an AS1 SBE Sailor and I just want to say to all of you that are up for Chief, GOOD LUCK. 🤞🙏

Guest Ride14

Went to Vice CNO’s call today. It was put out that results should be out mid-late next week. Not too helpful I know but I guess it’s something. 

Guest OSC NAV
12 minutes ago, IT4U said:

CPOs here in The DMV area are dead-on saying Monday, Tuesday the latest. Just received text message to have my uniforms ready and bring them to work on Monday.

Which uniforms are they asking you to bring in?

Here's a reminder:

• Aug 8 Triad release
  • Aug 9 Public

- I had to close the forum for registration

- I've opened the forum for public viewing, I'll see if we can handle it.

- As a note, when you put bogus stuff when registering, the account gets deleted.

- You need to respond to the validation email

I am posting this as the most reliable as far as sources go. The caveat is that all sources included trying to get the results out as early as possible and that they simply got behind schedule. 

Guest Intel
42 minutes ago, IT4U said:

CPOs here in The DMV area are dead-on saying Monday, Tuesday the latest. Just received text message to have my uniforms ready and bring them to work on Monday.

Which command?

Guest ASWife

So... I'm starting to worry. I feel like I am on here more than my husband now... :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

One way or the other, life is definitely going to change next week: I will either have to muster all of my inner strength to lift him up after yet another disappointment or I will have to muster all of my inner strength to basically go through an entire move and closing on a new house by myself because he will be living his dream (finally..!)

Either way, anxiety is through the roof right now. LOL 

Guest Milspouse
24 minutes ago, ASWife said:

So... I'm starting to worry. I feel like I am on here more than my husband now... :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

One way or the other, life is definitely going to change next week: I will either have to muster all of my inner strength to lift him up after yet another disappointment or I will have to muster all of my inner strength to basically go through an entire move and closing on a new house by myself because he will be living his dream (finally..!)

Either way, anxiety is through the roof right now. LOL 

Glad to know I’m not the only one! This wait is killing me slowly! Lol 😂 

Guest BoatsJ

Word around the JPN deck plates is earliest Tuesday triad/Wednesday public. But I’m still following what has been posted here about 8th/9th (stateside). Haha what a sea story this will be once it’s all said and done😂

32 minutes ago, BoatsJ said:

Word around the JPN deck plates is earliest Tuesday triad/Wednesday public. But I’m still following what has been posted here about 8th/9th (stateside). Haha what a sea story this will be once it’s all said and done😂

but it's good that we are getting updates so thanks much!

Guest kontogsl
16 minutes ago, AME188 said:

I bout fell out of my chair...dangerous considering the fire pit lol.

6C7613FE-8B2A-4018-A9A0-980B07D327DB.jpeg

Hahahahahaha that is amazing 

Guest AME188
4 minutes ago, MannyTheET said:

If we’re doing this...

25617471-25F5-4696-8354-B0C72DC04110.jpeg

Hey at least my guy “releases” information...yours looses it hahah...

Guest pebzPRmff

Can we do this? Like...if there are less than ~100 on we can do it? 🤣 there is nothing good happening over the weekend anyway. Haha