Guest STS1(SS)752754
54 minutes ago, TM4life said:

It looks like there are 3 separate boards and each one probably were broken down into panels. It also looks almost all of the sub board members were on board A. 

That's what I thought as I saw RAdmiral Correll on the list as the president with other sub guys and he is the CTF54/74 Commander. 

Guest CursedSwabbie
47 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

Looking at the Board membership I was wondering the same thing for the A, B and C breakdown. This is my first time actually noticing this and think it’s based off rating but also noticed for my rating some rates that could possibly grade my package are not all in the same group. If anyone else have clarity or insight please share. 

OS here myself... It looks like they have quite a lot of rates that deal with the OS rate (BM, MN, QM, STG) looks like Intel rates and CT's got wrapped up into group 3.

Guest ScrubNation

Its starting to heat up in here!!! That's how you know it's getting close. Earlier I posted that I think it should be the week of the 30th but I'm gonna go with an exact date of 31 for triad release. 

54 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

OS here myself... It looks like they have quite a lot of rates that deal with the OS rate (BM, MN, QM, STG) looks like Intel rates and CT's got wrapped up into group 3.

Looking at it again I agree. Guess our fate to be one of the 130 lay in the hands of group B.  

Best of Luck to you!!! 

Guest ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009

Daaang I'm so nervous! I hope my ATS/MTS/ATTWO/MOVSM/SEJPME/PPME/SSOQ finally puts me over the hump! 😂🤔 Almost time.

3 minutes ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

Daaang I'm so nervous! I hope my ATS/MTS/ATTWO/MOVSM/SEJPME/PPME/SSOQ finally puts me over the hump! 😂🤔 Almost time.

Dang you've got quite a bit, good luck to you!

Just now, AT1 said:

Dang you've got quite a bit, good luck to you!

Gracias! I hear the board is different every year even though precept basically doesn't change so we shall see. Good luck to you too!

Guest CursedSwabbie
28 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

Looking at it again I agree. Guess our fate to be one of the 130 lay in the hands of group B.  

Best of Luck to you!!! 

And good luck to you as well!

Guest Submarinecook1stclass

Yeah I’ve been feeling it and now it’s just so close... can’t come fast enough!!

23 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

Most definitely getting real. Don’t expect results next week, but I definitely see July 31 as triad notification.

I have served and had great interactions with one of the board members from my rate. I know it shouldn’t make a difference, but it is good to have that connection. At least if I don’t get the S I can ask for advice from someone who sat the board. 

I know what you mean. I knew one of the board members last cycle too and unfortunately, he/she did not view my record. Obviously I didn't get the S but I spoke to the board member who did view my record and I asked for advice. I got it. But now I heard from a good source they are not looking at your past 5 years anymore. They are going back your whole career. If that's the case, I'm doomed. 😂

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
8 hours ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I know what you mean. I knew one of the board members last cycle too and unfortunately, he/she did not view my record. Obviously I didn't get the S but I spoke to the board member who did view my record and I asked for advice. I got it. But now I heard from a good source they are not looking at your past 5 years anymore. They are going back your whole career. If that's the case, I'm doomed. 😂

Well if that is the case, then I am going to start studying now... 😅

Guest HuskerTech
1 hour ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

Well if that is the case, then I am going to start studying now... 😅<span>

That is the one good thing about this time up for me.  I either make and don't take anymore tests or I don't and I retire.  Either way no more studying and no more tests for me.  Good luck to everyone!!

4 minutes ago, HuskerTech said:

That is the one good thing about this time up for me.  I either make and don't take anymore tests or I don't and I retire.  Either way no more studying and no more tests for me.  Good luck to everyone!!

Would've been me last year if I hadn't decided to go out to 22 for that extra 5%.

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
1 hour ago, AME1 said:

Would've been me last year if I hadn't decided to go out to 22 for that extra 5%.

Smart Move!! 5% might now seem like much, but I think the two years is definitely worth it over a lifetime!!

Guest anavychick02

It's getting real my command just ask all board eligibles to give immediate family info and let them know is we had or have anyone in our family that is a Chief or Retired Chief. Now we wait!  😮 Good luck everyone I hope we all get that S! 

47 minutes ago, anavychick02 said:

It's getting real my command just ask all board eligibles to give immediate family info and let them know is we had or have anyone in our family that is a Chief or Retired Chief. Now we wait!  😮 Good luck everyone I hope we all get that S! 

What a way to make you extremely nervous! I have not been at work the past 2 weeks and due to return next week and that alone is making me nervous 😂. Good luck! 

Guest anavychick02
1 hour ago, Just A OS1 said:

What a way to make you extremely nervous! I have not been at work the past 2 weeks and due to return next week and that alone is making me nervous 😂. Good luck! 

I know right, you will see when you get back to work lol Thanks!

Guest CursedSwabbie
5 hours ago, anavychick02 said:

Wow I have never heard of that... Talk about going hard or going home! 😂

Guest anavychick02
11 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

Wow I have never heard of that... Talk about going hard or going home! 😂

Me either, I made board last year and they didn't ask for this info. Definitely interesting!

Guest navyordie123

I’m gonna go with the 3rd of August for triad release.  I don’t think really any earlier than that just because the selectees will have that weekend with their families before the season begins, but I could be wrong. Hopefully it’ll be earlier to relieve all the stress of having to wait. 

Guest TheKardiacKid

Pencil me in for 01 AUG if I were a bettin' man.

Wednesday to the Triad, followed by a Friday public release seems to be the typical course of action.

I just went thru this whole tread, interesting stuff I can feel the anxiousness. Now you guys got me wide awoke on a Friday night. Good luck too all, but you know what sucks worse than not making it, hearing it constantly at your command before the results are released “you got it this year”Am I the only one who dislikes that? Oh yeah my bets on the 1st Aug for the release date.