FY18 Chief Selection Board

45 minutes ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

What the (Tony is the greatest site administrator in the world!) are you talking about?!?  Oh...I see it now.

:bigemo_harabe_net-76:

Lol, I should put that as one of the bad word filter replacements. They'd be like what the...

:bigemo_harabe_net-85:

Guest USNWOMAN86
38 minutes ago, PSjg78 said:

GOOD MORNING !!!! Chatter on the lines this morning FTS/SELRES standby !! Today might be TRIAD RELEASE !! Thought I'd give ya a heads up ... I'm literally dying right now hahha 

Usually the schedule gets released first so the TRIAD's are aware, which has not been released. I hope you're right though.

No DS13, you were not banned nor was it because of your opinion (whatever that may be). You didn't bother to read the guidelines or heed the warning that I had just posted. If you were banned, I would have kept your account and you would only be able to see Davy Jone's Locker.

In fact (as I slowly turn into a skeleton a la Pirates of the Caribbean) this is the time when people start getting angry, do not take heed, and throw caution to the wind as frustration sets in over the wait. 

So two people were kicked off, and two more set to the deserted Isle until high noon, when they can then re-join in merriment. Those two who were kicked off can register again and thus must agree (again) to the terms of registration - the guidelines.
:graphics-3d-smileys-618503:

Guest HawkISback

My emotions have run the entire spectrum this last week.  For the love of god and Sunday football could they give us a timeline? This is not conducive to a healthy mental state. 

Guest PSjg78
5 minutes ago, Christyl said:

Trump will probably tweet the results before NPC. 

This is hilarious!!!! Hearing next week for my active duty counter parts !! 

Guest Redsnoopy414

Speaking of Trump and tweets. Check out his latest on transgender in the military.  It's all over the news. 

Guest HawkISback

We are here to win wars, not be social experiments. I know this is a sensitive subject but imo when you require special treatment you don't belong in the military.  

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
1 minute ago, HawkISback said:

We are here to win wars, not be social experiments. I know this is a sensitive subject but imo when you require special treatment you don't belong in the military.  

Oh good, we've waded into sensitive social issues.  I'm sure there's no way this is going to turn south. 

1 hour ago, PSjg78 said:

GOOD MORNING !!!! Chatter on the lines this morning FTS/SELRES standby !! Today might be TRIAD RELEASE !! Thought I'd give ya a heads up ... I'm literally dying right now hahha 

Where's this chatter coming from

Guest PSjg78
1 hour ago, USNWOMAN86 said:

Usually the schedule gets released first so the TRIAD's are aware, which has not been released. I hope you're right though.

Remember nothing traditional about this year I think my source is pretty reliable considering where they work at so I'm gonna go with today ! 

Guest HawkISback
2 minutes ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

Oh good, we've waded into sensitive social issues.  I'm sure there's no way this is going to turn south. 

Opinions are like germs, share them freely 

2 minutes ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509: :5278:

To be honest though, this has been one of the more civil and entertaining groups while waiting.

Guest PSjg78
2 minutes ago, LSHARP said:

Where's this chatter coming from

From a source at a very reliable duty location. 

Guest PSjg78
1 minute ago, PSjg78 said:

From a source at a very reliable duty location. 

And if I'm wrong guess what we are that much closer to hitting 100 pages hahaha so let's get excited ;)

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
3 minutes ago, Tony said:

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509: :5278:

To be honest though, this has been one of the more civil and entertaining groups while waiting.

That's because I'm here.  You're welcome world!

:128_1:

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
3 minutes ago, PSjg78 said:

And if I'm wrong guess what we are that much closer to hitting 100 pages hahaha so let's get excited ;)

Did you quote yourself in your post?  Quote-ception!  Regardless, I hope you're right!  I've been telling everyone in my unit to start calling me Chief for months...it'll be nice to let them off the hook.