FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Deepsea23

Good morning all. Two hour delayed reporting in Norfolk because of snow, and we are supposed to get smashed with up to 8 inches more tomorrow... Would love for those results to drop today! Good luck to us all.

uh oh, VA Beach schools will be shut down untill the summer hits.

Guest Chief Wifey

uh oh, VA Beach schools will be shut down untill the summer hits.

We  live in Chesapeake and I've been saying the same thing.....maybe after this winter they will start going to school throughout the summer months and enjoy their time off during the winter months. 

We live in Chesapeake and I've been saying the same thing.....maybe after this winter they will start going to school throughout the summer months and enjoy their time off during the winter months.

We are also in Chesapeake. I am just praying school doesn't get cancelled for tomorrow or Friday! I love my kids, but I love the break from when my older two are at school!

We are also in Chesapeake. I am just praying school doesn't get cancelled for tomorrow or Friday! I love my kids, but I love the break from when my older two are at school!

I am sure  it will be. The big  snow is supposed to come in tonight.

I hope our Royal CPO was right about today.

Me too! If Tony trusts him, I am sure he has good intel.

Guest Deepsea23

My wife was a teacher in VB last year. They had to do Saturday school and tacked on 20 minuted to the end of the day. VB got smart and worked some snowdays into the schedule but it wont be enough to cover all the snowdays this year.

Good Morning from the Finest Base around (Kings Bay), where the mosquito is the state bird.  No snow here just rain.  Hope today is the day.  Good luck to all again.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

Nice guy good luck! This was your first time up right?

Yes. First time up. Probably my best shot too. I'm in the most competitive place I can possibly be in my community.

Well, I am sitting here drinking frosty cold ones again and just bought a box of Montecristo No 2's waiting and hoping my name is on the list tonight.