FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Yes. First time up. Probably my best shot too. I'm in the most competitive place I can possibly be in my community.

So from experience (not jinxing you) Start on your next package now. It helps distract from the wait and you are in a good mood while you do it :-). Best advice I was given on my first time. It was a matter of hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Also this way if you don't get that S you can start shooting your package for review imediately which also leaves a lasting impression on the O's that may do your assesment later in the year.

I wish you the best of luck! Fisrt time pickups is a reality, I had three of them at my last Command. 2 were my DIVOS and the other was my CO.

Guest YNC(SS)

So from experience (not jinxing you) Start on your next package now. It helps distract from the wait and you are in a good mood while you do it :-). Best advice I was given on my first time. It was a matter of hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Also this way if you don't get that S you can start shooting your package for review imediately which also leaves a lasting impression on the O's that may do your assesment later in the year.

I wish you the best of luck! Fisrt time pickups is a reality, I had three of them at my last Command. 2 were my DIVOS and the other was my CO.

That's what I did last year.  It actually made the bad news a little easier.  I just assumed I wasn't going to make it.

That's what I did last year.  It actually made the bad news a little easier.  I just assumed I wasn't going to make it.

I'll be honest it also gives you time to be frustrated after getting an N without having to worry about your next move

Finally decided to present myself. First time applicant for 633X. Just anxious to get the results and either start celebrating or preparing for next year. Either way staying humble and keep working.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

I'll be honest it also gives you time to be frustrated after getting an N without having to worry about your next move

Understood! Thanks. I'm not so much sweating the "N". I'm ready for the next one. It's always nice to dream though.

No, noooo, it has to be 1500 150+ or ENC won't give me a Montecristo No 2!!!

:29_128:

Tony, I will gladly give you one when I get home. They are 2014 ones so they could use some age! I'm just hoping I'm on the list!

Finally decided to present myself. First time applicant for 633X. Just anxious to get the results and either start celebrating or preparing for next year. Either way staying humble and keep working.

Good Luck, I'm a 1st time 633X as well. Where are you stationed?

I told you guys yesterday it will be today

1300EST today...

This isn't a rumor....

I don't know if this helps or not! I won't be furiously F5'ing all day, but I'm sure I won't be able to think of much else until 1300. :wacko: