FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Deepsea23

I'm driving home in patrol car. If selected, its gonna be a lights and siren celebration on interstate 35!!!

ill be driving home in a patrol car if not selected,

Weird how 3 hours and 9 minutes can feel like an eternity! At least I get to read all of these posts, in the last 2 days I've decided to never move where it snows and that the goal is to drive the patrol car, not to be in the backseat!

Guest AMCSTack

Finally decided to present myself. First time applicant for 633X. Just anxious to get the results and either start celebrating or preparing for next year. Either way staying humble and keep working.

Welcome bro!  I applied 6330 as well and I think GrummanTech did too!  Hopefully we will get some good news this afternoon.

Guest ET1(SW)

I did, best of luck to you! I'm an ETC on the 68.

Thanks! Good luck to you too. I was on the 77 before coming to recruiting. Did you go through S8G? If so and you have been in 12 we could have been in the same class or I could have been your instructor.

Guest ET1(SW)

It's nice to see other 640x applicants, but also not! Knowing the restrictions placed on the number of surface Chiefs to be selected is disheartening. Good luck to you as well! My husband is an ETC on the Lincoln.

This is the one time I am glad I haven't been selected for Chief yet. More quotas for me.

Welcome bro!  I applied 6330 as well and I think GrummanTech did too!  Hopefully we will get some good news this afternoon.

Hopefully we all get selected. Waiting anxiously for 1300!

Guest Mustang6235

Thanks! Good luck to you too. I was on the 77 before coming to recruiting. Did you go through S8G? If so and you have been in 12 we could have been in the same class or I could have been your instructor.

Class 0102 here, S8G grad...

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

SO they actually came out and told you? Thats a first heard for me. Anyone else ever see this?

Yep! XO just sent an email to Dept Heads and Dept Chiefs.