FY-22 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

15 hours ago, Skipari said:

I had strong hope for today. Obviously, that didn't pan out. Now, I begrudgingly think its middle of next week.

The wait is torturous...

Agreed.  To be honest, I've wondered for years why it takes the Navy so long to get these things out.  It's freaking 2021!

Guest Intel
22 hours ago, SubETN said:

Has anyone seen the Reserve quotas come out?  MyNavyHR only had active quotas.

Yeah, it seems a little odd that they're not out yet.  In past years, they came out concurrently with active duty, or at least within a few days.

Guest Intel
15 minutes ago, Halfaday said:

I had my money on today 😩

I don't think results have come out on a Monday or Tuesday in years.  Although, I wouldn't be disappointed.  Just get it over with!

3 hours ago, Desert_Sailor_18 said:

Below are the days that the LDO/CWO NAVADMINs were released.

2015: Weds

2016: Thurs

2017: Weds

2018: Thurs

2019: Fri

2020: Fri

It’s safe to say that the NAVADMIN is going to drop sometime between Weds-Fri (With COVID approval of course).

Welp, good recon though!

1 hour ago, LDO HOPEFUL said:

thank you all for the info. one question, will the Command triad be notified before the NAVADMIN is pushed out?

The Command Triad is supposed to be notified via BOL first. However, it did not work out that way last year. The NAVADMIN hit the streets before the Command Triad found out, and it also took a day or two for an applicant’s Selection Board Status Code (via BOL) to be updated with a capitalized “N” or “S”.

• Like 1

Guest Skipari
15 minutes ago, Desert_Sailor_18 said:

The Command Triad is supposed to be notified via BOL first. However, it did not work out that way last year. The NAVADMIN hit the streets before the Command Triad found out, and it also took a day or two for an applicant’s Selection Board Status Code (via BOL) to be updated with a capitalized “N” or “S”.

A sticky note would be just fine at this point. No need for formalities.

Guest Lofihightide

Funny thing is there is a guy at my command who found out today he was selected. At this point I’m thinking if I haven’t been given a word I didn’t get selected. Before everyone jumps on me yes he was selected and I do not have a source.

53 minutes ago, Lofihightide said:

Funny thing is there is a guy at my command who found out today he was selected. At this point I’m thinking if I haven’t been given a word I didn’t get selected. Before everyone jumps on me yes he was selected and I do not have a source.

Sorry but I’m gonna wave the XX flag on this one