FY-14 Medical Service Corps Program Discussion

I was not even the alternate. :( don't think I will be able to put in for this year since I have to leave for fmtb on the 15th I will see what I can do. Congrats to those that were selected and if you can post some of your information so I can see what I need for next go around that would be great. Here is what I am working with hm3 when applied hm2 in 2.5 years. Paramedic for 8 years ems and firefighter for 12. Bachelors in biology. Around4000 hrs community service per year. Mcats 28 and I forget other score also taken gre. Sat score 1820 afqt 90 and three recommendations couldn't get more within time period. 3.2 science gpa 2.9 if they factor in d's that I retook. Any suggestions. Thanks!

I was not even the alternate. :( don't think I will be able to put in for this year since I have to leave for fmtb on the 15th I will see what I can do. Congrats to those that were selected and if you can post some of your information so I can see what I need for next go around that would be great. Here is what I am working with hm3 when applied hm2 in 2.5 years. Paramedic for 8 years ems and firefighter for 12. Bachelors in biology. Around4000 hrs community service per year. Mcats 28 and I forget other score also taken gre. Sat score 1820 afqt 90 and three recommendations couldn't get more within time period. 3.2 science gpa 2.9 if they factor in d's that I retook. Any suggestions. Thanks!

well, I hope you can try again smf8

Guest ET2 PHARM

Well my name is on the list... but I looked on NPC and don't see the message so I don't want to celebrate yet. Is this official? God is AMAZING!!!!!

Well my name is on the list... but I looked on NPC and don't see the message so I don't want to celebrate yet. Is this official? God is AMAZING!!!!!

You need to start making those phone calls like the others. Nothing posted on this forum is official <wink, wink> but I feel comfortable from where this came from. Congratulations!

& again thanks MSoko for remembering others...

Guest ET2 PHARM

First of all I want to congratulate everyone on the list!!!!!! Second, I would like to thank each one of you for participating in this forum, showing me that I wasn't the only one desperate for the results and for all the support through your posts.

Guest jacksfailure

I was the third alternate. :-( Looks like I'm staying enlisted for at least another year. I did notice that the NAVADMIN says FY15 MSC IPP, not FY14. Does this mean that they're not doing one later this year?