5 minutes ago, JoeNavyReserve said:

What the hell? All I typed was "Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy), sorry to hear Doc. Next year!" Don't know what the rest is about. Auto-post based on cursewords?

Perhaps your true inner self is coming out as to why you joined the Navy. 

You love going out to sea and want to fight a whole bunch of big dummies between the devil and the deep blue sea!

Just a guess though...

:graphics-3d-smileys-618503:

Guest ChiefDevilDoc
8 minutes ago, Tony said:

Has anyone else been notified?

No, which is weird....right? This forum was popping off last year 15 minutes after Triad could see results.

17 minutes ago, DocU said:

No, which is weird....right? This forum was popping off last year 15 minutes after Triad could see results.

Very weird. This year the forum is generating more money than last year, which ensure it keeps running, and we have a good amount of people joining - just less talking... :huh:

Guest Doc (FMF) E

Congrats DocU! I look forward to picking your brain a little once the dust settles and you get a chance.. are you FTS or SELRES?

Guest Riverine Rat
14 minutes ago, DocU said:

Got the "S!!"

Congrats DocU! Looking forward to hearing more out there pick up and waiting for my time on the active duty results to come out.

Guest Rwar007

My “N” from last years CPO board is gone but my “N” from the LDO selection board remains. No FY—19 CPO Board results for me yet....

Guest PO1_4_Ever

Just woke up over here in Hawaii. My chief said if I didn’t get a call by now it’s probably an “N”. Hopefully everyone else here will have a response soon.