Guest shindeepsailor
1 minute ago, navyordie123 said:

It is hard to tell what they are going to lean towards each year cause the precept is pretty much the same each year. But it is good if you have all of he above or at least most of it. The PMEs and stuff like that can look good for you from what I understand.

I recently posted a link to the board brief from the NPC Chiefs board general information page...it actually gives a lot of insight into this very topic. 

Guest Foley04

Just sitting here with my fingers cross! Good Luck to everyone today, I am hoping to see a lot of positive messages after 11 a.m.!

Guest ChiefDevilDoc

My BOL "advancements/selection board" tab just went blank. Anyone else? As in, last years results are no longer there. Its just empty.

Guest ChiefDevilDoc

Nothing yet. Last year (for greenside FTS folks) phone calls weren't made til after 1500. Unsure why but i'm trying to be calm and go about my day. Good luck, everyone!

3 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

any news yet mates?

Yes, a few people reporting that their "advancements/selection board" is blank. That is a good sign so Triad should have the info. Next will be the public release 24hrs later. Has anyone been contacted by their Triad?

Guest ISC(Sel)

Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy), sorry to hear Doc. Next year!

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
9 minutes ago, Tony said:

Yes, a few people reporting that their "advancements/selection board" is blank. That is a good sign so Triad should have the info. Next will be the public release 24hrs later. Has anyone been contacted by their Triad?

hoping we see some S's on here today!!

Guest ISC(Sel)

What the hell? All I typed was "Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy), sorry to hear Doc. Next year!" Don't know what the rest is about. Auto-post based on cursewords?

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)

wow, 20 members and 159 guests in here. There is a lot of lurkers. Come from behind the screen and join the convo guys and gals. It really helps pass the time and there is a lot of good info in here.

Guest ISC(Sel)

What the hell? All I typed was "Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy), sorry to hear Doc. Next year!" Don't know what the rest is about. Auto-post based on cursewords?