FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

54 minutes ago, ENC said:

Active duty and Reserve CAPT NAVADMINS released within last 10 minutes.  Getting closer...

I don't see those on NPC.

Edited: saw them in traffic, just not posted to NPC yet.  Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Intel said:

I don't see those on NPC.

Edited: saw them in traffic, just not posted to NPC yet.  Thanks!

The same will happen when results post. It will sit message traffic for a few hours before it hits the street 

1 minute ago, Dogg said:

The same will happen when results post. It will sit message traffic for a few hours before it hits the street 

But they should be hitting BOL first, correct?

3 minutes ago, Intel said:

But they should be hitting BOL first, correct?

Not necessarily. People like myself with message traffic access will post results here even before NPC. This is the place to be right now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dogg said:

Not necessarily. People like myself with message traffic access will post results even before NPC. This is the place to be right now

I'm sitting at home on message traffic, too!  haha.  I still feel like today is not going to be the day though.

Guest Chief Wifey

This is definitely the place to be when waiting on results to pop.......could they just post already AND have my husband's name on the list...hahahaha

1 minute ago, ETSW said:

CNP releases results not millington and if he I'd like the other DCNO's then 5-7pm EST

Thanks!  Just means I'll be at my computer for another 2 hours.  

Soon Ladies and Gentlemen, soon! Message authorized personnel please put us all out of our misery so we can get on with our work week and drink a celebratory toast to those selected. Again, good luck, but please post if you are able! Hooyah!!!

9 hours ago, ETSW said:

I came from Hawaii as last station to Pentagon DC.  I would kill to get back there. I got orders to Everett but, hopefully they get canceled after results. If not then back to sea to reinforce the package.

I'm ready to leave Hawaii.  I was in San Diego, then here.  Trying to get back to the East Coast now.  I have orders to Dam Neck, but like you said, I hope they get cancelled! lol

5 minutes ago, kelticfrog said:

Has anyone heard any rumor on whether NSW is getting rid of CWOs like they did LDOs? Specifically SEALs?

I'd venture a guess that you're the only one within that community on here.  Have there been rumblings about it in the recent past?

Guest HooYahDeepSea
55 minutes ago, kelticfrog said:

Has anyone heard any rumor on whether NSW is getting rid of CWOs like they did LDOs? Specifically SEALs?

Haven't heard anything. Are you in the east or west coast?

i don't see why your community would. I totally understand the logic behind LDOs being phased out.

Guest osiris0107

Has anyone on here ever completed those Homeland Security(I-V) Certifications before? Just trying to take courses that can help build my package.

Guest HooYahDeepSea
2 hours ago, Warrantmaybe said:

So I thought Thursday would be the day, but I will take Friday, no doubt!  I need closure! lol

Hoping for tomorrow, but it might be ending up a Tuesday release.

7 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Has anyone on here ever completed those Homeland Security(I-V) Certifications before? Just trying to take courses that can help build my package.

I did levels I and V, but I don't know how much they would help.

8 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Was designator did you apply for?