FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest NateFromThe818

They have separate quotas for Active and Reserve. In your situation there are 5 for the Active w/ 1 alternate and 1 Reserve no alternate. Good luck guys

Guest gunna871
17 hours ago, AEGISFC1 said:

Good luck GMC.  You are the strongest GM I have ever heard of.  Looks like you broke out of your rate which is a plus.  I did that as an Aegis FC getting duty guns and attwo quald.  Got hit those discrete requirements any way you can!

Thanks for the shoutout, hopefully we both get selected 

Guest hotelwhiskey
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Calidad6 said:

Just to get things stirring.  Heard the CMC/CSC results will be out this week.  LDO/CWO usually come out the same time.  

Alright... looks like 1/2 of your intel was correct... let's see if the other half pans out!

Guest CTRC(5)
1 hour ago, hotelwhiskey said:

Alright... looks like 1/2 of your intel was correct... let's see if the other half pans out!

Looks like it's typically the next day based off of last years... remember though CMC results were 10 days early this year... good luck everyone. 

Guest Chief Wifey

I thought I was ready for these sleepless nights.  We are overseas, and I can't sleep. I was sure the results were going to come out next week, but with the CMC/CSC results coming out so early I'm not so sure anymore. Lol. Good luck you all!!!

Guest CTRC(5)
12 minutes ago, ET1IWSW said:

Well, not today. Hoping for a busy day tomorrow.

I got told today by a reliable person reasonably expect them next week... but can still pray for earlier... 

Guest CTRC(5)
12 minutes ago, ET1IWSW said:

Well, not today. Hoping for a busy day tomorrow.

I got told today by a reliable person reasonably expect them next week... but can still pray for earlier... 

Guest CTRC(5)
50 minutes ago, ET1IWSW said:

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether results will be posted on BOL or NPC first?

Last year they posted to bol and then within a couple minutes were out on NPC

Guest CTRC(5)
50 minutes ago, ET1IWSW said:

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether results will be posted on BOL or NPC first?

Last year they posted to bol and then within a couple minutes were out on NPC

Guest gunna871
On 2/13/2017 at 4:52 PM, AEGISFC1 said:

Good luck GMC.  You are the strongest GM I have ever heard of.  Looks like you broke out of your rate which is a plus.  I did that as an Aegis FC getting duty guns and attwo quald.  Got hit those discrete requirements any way you can!

Thanks for the shoutout, hopefully we both get selected

Guest Champions4eternity

This thread gets pretty packed right before they drop. Just judging by the fact we've been on Pg. 8 for several days now and we only have 5 online and 26 guests it's highly unlikely. My $$$ is on next week.

Guest Mustang6235

The last two years, there have been a couple of Chiefs in Millington with some inside info on NAVADMIN releases. A day or two prior, they'd post the exact date and time of the release. I found out on this forum before anywhere else. 

I'm thinking next week Thursday now.  No inside info.  Just my guess.  So I've had a few discussions, some with LDO/CWOs that have sat the board and my question to them was how is your commissioning month decided? The overwhelming response ahs been that it is based on how your package ranks out in the board.  This makes sense.  I'm in a probably not unique situation where, I have orders to PCS in July and my command deploys in Oct.  So if I am fortunate enough to be selected I would definitely want my family there.  Best bet here would be to get commissioned in Oct before they leave or do the deployment and get it done once we return.  Oct is highly optimistic, but to be honest, I'll just be cool with seeing my name on the list.  Right now I just have too much time to think about this. lol