FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Airframer718
15 minutes ago, Warrantmaybe said:

Going back to the rumor of 1140 EST tomorrow. Guess they were right. 

My boss is saying tomorrow as he laughed at me haha.  He's a heavy hitter so we shall see.....

Guest AMCSTack

Hopefully tomorrow is the day, best of luck to everyone!  I applied for 733X, 2nd time for CWO and previously applied 633X a "few" times.  

28 minutes ago, Intel said:

They might have just released the last message of the day (2017 ACTIVE DUTY FUND DRIVE IN SUPPORT OF THE NAVY-MARINE) considering it's 5PM CST.

Lol bruh.....they're just toying with us!

Guest GMCSB

Well, I said I'd stay off until today and I did, but I never expected to see the "A" today at this hour. Yes, the beatings shall continue!!! Hope all have a great wait! I'm in VLS "C" school currently and at least I'm not hitting F5 every hour! Good luck to all my 716X candidates, and all other hopefuls. This is my last look and I believe my best one! Hopefully tomorrow is the day! 

I remember the fy14 result hysteria started like this and went on to March 5. Tomorrow is a possibility, but don't hold your breath. Since the FTS/SELRES E8/9 selection board starts on March 6, I expect results to be out by then so that the records of selectees are shoved aside. I understand selectees have ten days from release of results to decline commission, but it would be make sense to release results before the board convenes. What I can say with 100% certainty is that the results will be out by March 15th.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rgagnier06 said:

Everyone can now resume hitting refresh on your browsers all day. Good luck!

F5 typically starts at 0900 EST.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dogg said:

Today looks like a weird day for results. Tomorrow is looking like a real bet.

Friday looks promising

Is bol working so good now that they don't need to take it down to post results. My bol has been unusually faster recently. I have been for clues from bol, but nothing unusual yet.