FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

6 minutes ago, B710 said:

I want to wish everyone good luck! Waiting for the results is so nerve wracking! I applied for 641X.

I got the N for 641 three times and ran out of eligibility. Patiently awaiting 741 for a first try. Good luck to you too and all members 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dogg said:

I got the N for 641 three times and ran out of eligibility. Patiently awaiting 741 for a first try. Good luck to you too and all members 

After this I still have one more try for 641X. They say keep applying. Good luck to you too!

10 minutes ago, Dogg said:

It's beginning to look like March release. Typically, we would have seen some movements on bol going down to update results. 

I'm thinking may be Friday, March 3. They like releasing on Friday for some reason.

Guest Chief Wifey
3 minutes ago, H60AMC said:

Navadmin 051/17 just hit the streets but still no results... 

First thing I saw was "NAVADMIN" and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Lol. 

Just now, Chief Wifey said:

First thing I saw was "NAVADMIN" and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Lol. 

I would of just posted the results lol.. My bad though! That's how i feel everytime i see a Navadmin post in message traffic.

Guest Gagniernavy

Best of luck. I was selected last year as a 649. My younger brother has his package in for the same this year. I am at least as anxious for him as I was for me last year. Best of luck everyone!

Guest guy2001
3 minutes ago, Dogg said:

I already gave up on today. I don't remember an LDO/CWO release this late in the afternoon, and I am old timer here. I bet even Tony knows that.

There is still hope....2014 came out after 1700 eastern time....could still be tomorrow or next day or now....welcome to the madness

Guest Sailor#1

Whaaat? results not released yet? it's 14:30 where I am and just got out of a class (TAD) - been out of the loop all day - I was sure I'd see results by now!!!!!  :blush:

Guest AEGISFC1
56 minutes ago, Sailor#1 said:

Whaaat? results not released yet? it's 14:30 where I am and just got out of a class (TAD) - been out of the loop all day - I was sure I'd see results by now!!!!!  :blush:

What are you applying for?

Guest AEGISFC1

Looking like tomorrow.  Though there is still a small chance for today.  Results are not gonna change regardless.  My wife is just gonna quit asking about vacation ;)