FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Big N here : All good sucks when the cmc tells u he wishes he could tell me what I need to fix to get there but can't because I'm already there, and it's not a matter of IF its a matter of WHEN but all good I'm still gonna do what I do and push forward

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Every single top-notch PS1 I know got the N. I cant wait to see the list of PS1 selectees. Keep charging; your day will come.

Guest SandcrabCTT

I can't even breathe right now !! Got the S!!  First few phone calls down already.  Many more to come.

Congrats Chief Select... breathe.....breathe.... lol!!!! :D

I can't even breathe right now !! Got the S!!  First few phone calls down already.  Many more to come.

Congrats Chief Select!

Guest NC1(FMF)

Well, my command sent out a congratulations email and my name wasnt on it so it is best to believe that I received the big N. Congrats to all those who have been selected and to those of us who weren't, see you at the annual meeting of the First Class Petty Officers in January!

Guest M98LS

This is my first time going for E7 and I just transferred to a new unit/NOSC as of 01JUL. Who would have my result??

Guest IndyFC

Any FC's with the "S" yet?

I was fortunate to get an S for FC, are you SELRES or FTS? Hoping you get good news today, it would be good to start seeing which FCs got it. My phone won't stop ringing...

Guest TipoftheSpear

Congrats to you, Chief Select!!

Guest Reserve_LCS_FC

I was fortunate to get an S for FC, are you SELRES or FTS? Hoping you get good news today, it would be good to start seeing which FCs got it. My phone won't stop ringing...

Congrats FCC Select. I am SELRES and waiting on a phone call. What unit are you attached to?

Guest IndyFC

Congrats FCC Select. I am SELRES and waiting on a phone call. What unit are you attached to?

UWO out of Indianapolis, you?

Guest HopefulNCC

Well, third "N" in a row. Having had 8 EP's in the last 9 years kinda seems pointless now. Thought this was the year, but it is what it is. Gotta try and dust myself off and regroup. May call it an early day so my guys don't see me bummed out. Congrats to all those that made it. Going to find some Crown Royal now....

Guest Cdogpound

Anyone from NOSC San Diego received a phone call or email yet?

No word from the NOSC yet  but I got a heads up from the command. I got a S for ET finally.

Guest jlspitler99

So much for triad informing us wether or not we got it. I know the command has the results but they aren't saying anything. And now there not answering the phones.