FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest TipoftheSpear

I just found out I was SELECTED!!!   ITC (SEL)

Congrats, Chief Select!!!  

Curious, are you SELRES or FTS?  I may or may not be an ITC hopeful haha!!

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Congrats, Chief Select!!!  

Curious, are you SELRES or FTS?  I may or may not be an ITC hopeful haha!!

SELRES

Guest TipoftheSpear

SELRES

Awesome - you got one of the 17 coveted spots!  Congrats again on your selection in an 8% year :)   Maybe one of the remaining 16 spots will be mine!  My NOSC is in the Pacific and still asleep haha…it'll be a long night ahead waiting for sunrise and a phone call, email…something!

Guest ET-AE (IDW/AW)

Still waiting here too.  My NOSC did not get my results, I am tagged for MOB and the NOSC believes that ECRC received my results.  So here I am waiting again.  They even said I might have to wait until tomorrow when the NAVADMIN is released.  So if anyone knows of a way that I could get my results prior to tomorrow any suggestions are appreciated.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Awesome - you got one of the 17 coveted spots!  Congrats again on your selection in an 8% year :)   Maybe one of the remaining 16 spots will be mine!  My NOSC is in the Pacific and still asleep haha…it'll be a long night ahead waiting for sunrise and a phone call, email…something!

I hope you grab one!  Thanks for the congrats.

Guest JustAddSalt

I can't even breathe right now !! Got the S!!  First few phone calls down already.  Many more to come.