FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest Mumtaaz

No call yet, is it too soon to assume the worst lol

I was wondering the same thing...is no news, bad news?

Guest SeaBeeDoc

So my TRIAD is not in their Office Still waiting my Senior Chief  has texted her, still standing by. LOL  Congrats to those that did though.

Guest IndyFC

I was wondering the same thing...is no news, bad news?

That's the only aggrivating thing about this process, not hearing anything for hours after the release makes your heart sink, but in the back of you mind your thinking that the triad hasn't even checked yet lol.

Guest Gagniernavy

Not this year for me, congrats to those who are selected. I had my unit SEL contact NOSC to find out.

Guest tokeisch

Congrats Mate!! I'm at the house loading up my household goods. Nobody at my command will answer my texts. :(

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

I called my unit CO, he has heard nothing.  He is going to email NOSC XO....

Guest PSjg78

Big N here : All good sucks when the cmc tells u he wishes he could tell me what I need to fix to get there but can't because I'm already there, and it's not a matter of IF its a matter of WHEN but all good I'm still gonna do what I do and push forward

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Big N here : All good sucks when the cmc tells u he wishes he could tell me what I need to fix to get there but can't because I'm already there, and it's not a matter of IF its a matter of WHEN but all good I'm still gonna do what I do and push forward

Keep on Keeping on! I am still waiting on this end.