FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

I think it was dogg, try sending him a pm

I think he said he would after 24 hours and people still cannot check. 

Guest AWFChief

All of our Chiefs are in a "meeting"........................................................they need to come with it!!!

Good luck today everyone

If that's the case I can look also. I have access for that. When the profile sheets post.

yep, I think he also said "walkin' to my CMC's office" ;)  but not sure which access he was talking about. (the 24hr later one or CMC hookup)

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

If that's the case I can look also. I have access for that. When the profile sheets post.

That's true, but I believe someone said they may not have access and that's why dogg said he would in that case.

Guest Mumtaaz

That's true, but I believe someone said they may not have access and that's why dogg said he would in that case.

Yeah, I was saying my CAC doesn't work and my unit is separate from the NOSC and he said if I still didn't find out within 24 hours he could check.

Guest SandcrabCTT

The cell rang twice this morning my heart dropped to my feet thinking it was the CoC/CMC... It was the VA wanting to schedule me for appointments... uhg... ahh brudda'... :angry:  :(  :o

Guest CJS1999

Random thoughts at 10 minutes to 1700 in the UK: Do I stay until someone talks to me? Can I sleep under my desk in that case? Have I not heard because it's an "N" and they are trying to figure out how to tell me? Is it a "S" and they are making me sweat? Should I go to the head or cross my legs and wait? Maybe this is just more important to me than the TRIAD! Cannot BELIEVE that after all the times I have been up I am STILL so nervous!! :wacko:  :blink:

Guest PSjg78

Random thoughts at 10 minutes to 1700 in the UK: Do I stay until someone talks to me? Can I sleep under my desk in that case? Have I not heard because it's an "N" and they are trying to figure out how to tell me? Is it a "S" and they are making me sweat? Should I go to the head or cross my legs and wait? Maybe this is just more important to me than the TRIAD! Cannot BELIEVE that after all the times I have been up I am STILL so nervous!! :wacko:  :blink:

Just keep calm, do not sleep under the desk... go home and wait on the phone call... Good Luck

Guest AWFChief

It got kinda quiet. Everyone is on pins and needles...

I figured there'd be more results by now.  Hang in there everyone

Guest SKLS1

Have you guys watched the movie the Croods? Remember "belt" that "Guy" wears around his pants, and when something happened or is about to happen, he would say dun dun duuunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Thats how it feels right now...

Guest hayes

Just wanna say, I have to applaud my COC, I got the (bad) news at 1120. That's legit, and I appreciate them walking to my desk and being pretty blunt about it. This is the first time I've experienced face to face results.

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

I got an "N".....not please with the Chiefs tho, they still haven't said anything to me.  The only way I know is because the ADM walked around and congratulated the two others in my shop that got selected.

Guest EOC DD

I just realized the one member that is in my group that was selected works in a factory where they cannot have their cell phones on. I guess he will call me back later.