FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest CM321S

come on folks. You should know that Triad notified them. 24 hrs... contact your command, friend at the command, CMC...

I am aware of that. Meant..  who told you....    chief..  cmc.. etc?

Guest jlspitler99

I haven't received a phone call yet. can only the triad for my command see the results or can I get a PS buddy to check for me

Guest JustAddSalt

Tony, no disrepect, but I think some of these "how did you find out" inquiries are referring to the fact the the Triad individuals listed on the BOL spreadsheet don't know the SBEs from Adam and are probably reaching out to unit COC.  I know that I personally cannot rely on the CMC of my NOSC to know how to contact me directly.

Guest hayes

CO and XO just walked out of my office (CMC on leave). N for the second time. Congrats to those who got the good news, for the rest of us, I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but keep pushing! On to the next year, been a fun 6-months. When are the bibs out? Lol

Guest PSjg78

FORCE better be getting the results, not out smokin'!!!!!!

He wasn't outside omg Im not leaving my desk until I know something lol

Guest SeabeeGirl

My husband hasn't heard anything yet!  I am so sad for him!  He is such a hard worker and will continue to be a hard worker!  

Tony, no disrepect, but I think some of these "how did you find out" inquiries are referring to the fact the the Triad individuals listed on the BOL spreadsheet don't know the SBEs from Adam and are probably reaching out to unit COC.  I know that I personally cannot rely on the CMC of my NOSC to know how to contact me directly.

No problem JustAdd :) , I am referring mostly to those who think that BOL access is immediate when it has been repeatedly stated -> Triad, then everyone else 24hrs later. This gives Triad a chance to do their leadership thing. 

Guest Johnny31874

Tony, I just want to say thank you for providing us with this forum to vent our frustrations and communicate with like minded individuals.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

One "S" so far. People must be going to lunch. lol

I know, starting to get worried.  Got the one S and one N so far......

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

All of our Chiefs are in a "meeting"........................................................they need to come with it!!!

Guest PSjg78

All of our Chiefs are in a "meeting"........................................................they need to come with it!!!

Yes they do !!!!!!