FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

well dang, someone said BOL was back up. OK folks like I said, keep an eye on BOL and when it's back up spam your CMC...  :P

Looks like its the triad having issues. I have logged into bol without issues.

• Like 1

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

well dang, someone said BOL was back up. OK folks like I said, keep an eye on BOL and when it's back up spam your CMC...  :P

Why does everybody keep saying they are having issues with BOL?  I have been on BOL all morning without a single error or broken link BBb)

Why does everybody keep saying they are having issues with BOL?  I have been on BOL all morning without a single error or broken link BBb)

ok, anyone willing and able ... See if your CMC, XO, or CO can log in...

Guest Mumtaaz

Where are yall getting 0800? I only see 1100.. which is 3 hours to go..

Navy detailers said 1100 originally on their page, and then edited it to say 0800.... so we were all hoping that's when it was!

This wait is killing me !! My drive to work has been the longest ever ... Standing by

I hope you are NOT texting and driving! Safety first. Good luck PS1.

• Like 1

Guest CM321S

Navy detailers said 1100 originally on their page, and then edited it to say 0800.... so we were all hoping that's when it was!

Still says 1100 eastern.. 

Guest jlspitler99

150 people browsing this topic and there are only a little over 400 making CPO this go around lol.

Navy Detailers page now says 11 EST for release.

Guest Mumtaaz

They just changed it to 1100 again! If you look at the 'edits' on their post, they had updated it to 0800 at one point! Sneaky....

Guest CM321S

BOL JUST CHANGED. Last years results gone..

BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time. Contact your Command Representative for further questions about your selection or advancement board.
If you feel you should have been considered for a board, go to the PERSNET  click on the appropriate link for the board you believe you are eligible, and contact the POC indicated. Phone numbers and e-mail links are provided on all Selection Board pages.

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

BOL JUST CHANGED. Last years results gone..

BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time. Contact your Command Representative for further questions about your selection or advancement board.
If you feel you should have been considered for a board, go to the PERSNET  click on the appropriate link for the board you believe you are eligible, and contact the POC indicated. Phone numbers and e-mail links are provided on all Selection Board pages.

I can confirm this!