FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest SeabeeGirl

I thought the release time is based on Millington time which is in the Central time zone which means it's not 8 there yet.

Guest Mumtaaz

My SEL just emailed me to ask for my work phone number... I think my heart stopped beating for a minute there.... the anticipation!

Guest Mumtaaz

Good Luck Mumtaaz

Thank you! To you as well! I'm sure he was just making sure he had my number for later... who knows.... The hardest part is not to get your hopes up!

I thought the release time is based on Millington time which is in the Central time zone which means it's not 8 there yet.

well, looking at the front page theirs more people coming to the forum so you might be right.

Never mind...

Guest Mumtaaz

Confession: I really need to go to the bathroom, but I am too scared to walk away from my phone!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

keep an eye on BOL folks. If it goes back up spam your CMC

BOL is working

Good luck to everyone waiting on results. Just so you know, the Chiefs also wait patiently by their phones.

I have one LS1 that is up for Chief this year. The NOSC Triad gets the list. So, I have to wait for the CMC to call me,

so that I can call my person. AAAGHHHHH! I hate the waiting.

• Like 1

Guest Johnny31874

Whatever happens today remember to be true to yourself and never forget where you came from or who has helped you along the way!

Guest Mumtaaz

So, I'm thinking if no one knows at this point then maybe it is 1100? Or we are just the unlucky 118 people who don't know yet.

Guest Mustang6235

Last year it was supposed to be 8a and ended up being around 930

And that may have just been my NOSC...,

So, I'm thinking if no one knows at this point then maybe it is 1100? Or we are just the unlucky 118 people who don't know yet.

I think we should have heard that at least one NOSC got thiers. When the Triad method started there was a delay of at least 40 minutes, getting the kinks out and whatnot. When they give a time, say 8, there still is going to be some delay getting the info out. With that said, this delay is way too long and word should have trickled out by now (IMO).

I think we should have heard that at least one NOSC got thiers. When the Triad method started there was a delay of at least 40 minutes, getting the kinks out and whatnot. When they give a time, say 8, there still is going to be some delay getting the info out. With that said, this delay is way too long and word should have trickled out by now (IMO).

Nope my CMC has  not been able to get into BOL. Looks like they are still updating results.

• Like 1

Guest HopefulNCC

Today is the day. All the blood sweat and tears have led to this day. Some will be filled with absolute joy and others completely crushed. Whatever side of the fence we should end up on today, everyone should take pride in their accomplishments. Good luck and may we all be blessed with an "S"!

Nope my CMC has  not been able to get into BOL. Looks like they are still updating results.

well dang, someone said BOL was back up. OK folks like I said, keep an eye on BOL and when it's back up spam your CMC...  :P