FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest LS1(EXW/AW)

I really can't see the results coming out this week. #1 it's late in the day for it to be today. #2 tomorrow is the observed Federal holiday so nobody will be working. #3 last years results have not been removed from BOL yet which means it is normally still a day or 2 away....just sayin'

Im working tomorrow though...

Enjoy this holiday weekend, honor those who gave the greatest sacrifice for us and our families and this great nation. May the following week bring us the possibility of good news and fortune!

Guest Ole Salty YN

Hello, all. I'm new here. Patiently waiting as well for the news...Wanted to wish everyone the best and have a safe holiday weekend. I appreciate this forum and all the feedback everyone is providing.

Hello, all. I'm new here. Patiently waiting as well for the news...Wanted to wish everyone the best and have a safe holiday weekend. I appreciate this forum and all the feedback everyone is providing.

thank you and welcome!  BBb)

Guest Serpent

Finally joined up, eyes have been on this forum for a couple cycles now. Going for ISC, about 24% chance from the start.

Anyone have insight as to how a NAM (for LPO leadership) and JSCM (OIF tour) will help?

Also, sustained superior performance 5 years, 3 years, 2 years? Since making e6?

Guest PSjg78

FYI .... Hearing Triad release TUESDAY !!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend ??? hehehhehe ok I can't stop thinking .... Hope you all had an amazing 4th!!!! It was def much needed especially with the husband deployed ... Land of the FREE home of the BRAVE !!!!

Guest TRON828

Here at work in the ROK....I'd like to hope that they come out this week.. had an easy chill 4th of July away from my wife and son....End of the year is coming soon......AUDITS!!!! LOL ... Almost done with this months.... :D 

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

FYI .... Hearing Triad release TUESDAY

Definitely NOT holding my breath. I have more immediate things to attend to. Especially since my CIPR is Thursday... Ugh... It is what it is I suppose.

Guest TRON828

Good morning all...did my Mujuk run and showered n ready to count some sheep... Still waiting NPC... Still awaiting...all my junior Sailors keep asking me...when will you find out?????? I told them if you see running down the flight line with no QA cranial on and a helo spinning...that's when you will know.... Hahahahahha... Night night from ROK

Guest Mustang6235

FYI .... Hearing Triad release TUESDAY !!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend ??? hehehhehe ok I can't stop thinking .... Hope you all had an amazing 4th!!!! It was def much needed especially with the husband deployed ... Land of the FREE home of the BRAVE !!!!

Hopefully it's not from the same people that said last Wednesday, and before the 4th.

Guest PSjg78

Hopefully it's not from the same people that said last Wednesday, and before the 4th.

There was an outage remember through everything off ... Here is to Tuesday ???

Guest LS (SW/AW/NAC)

There was an outage remember through everything off ... Here is to Tuesday

Good morning and welcome to the wait again everyone.

Guest TRON828

the wait is on.... 4th was great... deployed far away from hom BBb) e....it would be a great gift to come home if I got a "S"...

Guest Mumtaaz

I'm *really* hoping they release the results very soon... I can't get any work done (unless refreshing webpages is considered work). Good luck to everyone!