FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest PSjg78

Yes, it is! He's having a hard time closing it since I'm laying in the doorway...... :huh:

Hilarious don't move ...

I really can't see the results coming out this week. #1 it's late in the day for it to be today. #2 tomorrow is the observed Federal holiday so nobody will be working. #3 last years results have not been removed from BOL yet which means it is normally still a day or 2 away....just sayin'

Guest Moneymatt05

I really can't see the results coming out this week. #1 it's late in the day for it to be today. #2 tomorrow is the observed Federal holiday so nobody will be working. #3 last years results have not been removed from BOL yet which means it is normally still a day or 2 away....just sayin'

No No No!!! No "Just Saying"

Guest tokeisch

Yes, it is!  He's having a hard time closing it since I'm laying in the doorway...... :huh:

Respectfully request him to release the results... :128_1:

and to make this a pleasant flight please make sure you read the guidelines 

Is there an in-flight movie? Or was it Die Hard?

• Like 1

Guest PS1(AW) MLM

AAAHHHH......So our branch head Captain just called us together for a little gathering....right in front of my desk.....my heart started beating faster, none of the Chiefs would look me in the eye....my palms were sweaty......

Alas....he just wanted to chat about holiday weekend safety.

And then he called "Cannonball" (our code word for liberty) so I'm out ya'lll!  

Have a blessed and safe weekend!!!! 

AAAHHHH......So our branch head Captain just called us together for a little gathering....right in front of my desk.....my heart started beating faster, none of the Chiefs would look me in the eye....my palms were sweaty......

you too PS1(AW) MLM, take care...  BBb)

Guest IS1 in Jax

I was stationed at VP5 back in 2008 but I lived at the beach. Quite a commute.

Really? I was at 5 from 2005 to 2010. That's when I separated.

Guest PSjg78

Have a good one PS1 !!!! See ya next week !!!

Guest tokeisch

You too! Have a wonderful and safe 4th!

Guest Mooch1968

Looks like next week at the earliest it is. 1 in 7 chance for me, so who knows. Enjoy the holiday weekend, and glad it was a false alarm at that Navy yards. Stay safe so we can all be around for the word that we are selected next week!!!

Guest LS (SW/AW/NAC)

And we're done til Monday at least. My NOSC has already headed for the tall grass, and it sounds like a lot of others have too. Have a happy, rewarding, and safe 4th, everybody.

One last long weekend for the select few that get picked. :usa:  :graphics-3d-smileys-429516:  :5252:

The bad part is there is going to be people who will be checking the forum and other things all weekend because it's a powerful addiction. You can't stay away people......MWAHAHAHA!!!

Tony is the Navy Advancement Crack Dealer....

• Like 1

The bad part is there is going to be people who will be checking the forum and other things all weekend because it's a powerful addiction. You can't stay away people......MWAHAHAHA!!!

Tony is the Navy Advancement Crack Dealer....

lol, I'll be bass fishin'

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Hope everyone has a safe 4th of July and we all have BIG  "S"miles on faces next weeK!

SeaBeeDoc