FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest Moneymatt05

Restless night ahead... I made 1st while being stationed in San Diego and now I'm TAD to San Diego this week. I'm really hoping this is a sign. At this point I'll take what I can get for superstitions. Good Luck to all tomorrow.... SeaBeeDoc hope to see your name on that list of HM's As a fellow HM I feel your angst. Off to PB I got to wash (drink)my angst away!!!

Guest jlspitler99

Restless night ahead... I made 1st while being stationed in San Diego and now I'm TAD to San Diego this week. I'm really hoping this is a sign. At this point I'll take what I can get for superstitions. Good Luck to all tomorrow.... SeaBeeDoc hope to see your name on that list of HM's As a fellow HM I feel your angst. Off to PB I got to wash (drink)my angst away!!!

Go wash it down with a Hodads burger. Good luck to all up for those anchors.

Guest Yeoman22

Well good luck to all!! This is my first look at Chief and I only have 7 years in. I am hopeful but if I don't make it, there's always next year!!

YN1(SS)

Guest TRON828

2239..here in the ROK... wife and son wished me good luck from back in Virginia..... Just waiting on the CMC to call.. If I don't make it.. ill keep doing work until I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jlspitler99

Well I reckon if Triad gets them this morning ill be waiting,  my unit PTs till 0900 and quarters at 0930 Command CO will tell my individual unit CO and then hopefully he will call me. But I do know my Unit CO cant  have his phone where he works so it may be a long day for me waiting on Triad to tell me . 14min let till you guys find something out hopefully...

Looking forward to hearing some great news from many of you. If not selected keep pushing that's all we ask of you. Best of luck to all SBE.

• Like 1

Guest jlspitler99

Just checked the CO/XO/CMC board Verification list and all 3 of mine are on there. maybe they will just call me instead of my unit CO. 5min till Triad gets the results hopefully