FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest TheWorldNeedsPSs

NPC does say 1100 but like always it could come earlier and could come later (let's hope earlier) either way good luck to all!

NPC does say 1100 but like always it could come earlier and could come later (let's hope earlier) either way good luck to all!

I don't think so. It's supposed to come out at the time they state to allow Triad to do their function. They need a heads up and are given 24hrs after that. It's a leadership thingy.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Yes, there was conflicting information - 8 and 11. Totally unacceptable misinformation from leadership

NPC stated it will be released at 1100 CST, so I would think the East Coast should hear something by 1200 at the lastest and West Coast should hear something no earlier than 0900. Just a thought??

Guest Mumtaaz

I don't think so. It's supposed to come out at the time they state to allow Triad to do their function. They need a heads up and are given 24hrs after that. It's a leadership thingy.

BUT, they also flopped between 0800 and 1100.... I think we all know communication isn't their best feature lol

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

Its crazy cause the anticipation is so high right now.  I feel an adrenaline rush followed by quick calming then more adrenaline. 

NPC stated it will be released at 1100 CST, so I would think the East Coast should hear something by 1200 at the lastest and West Coast should hear something no earlier than 0900. Just a thought??

no, both stated Eastern.  :)

BUT, they also flopped between 0800 and 1100.... I think we all know communication isn't their best feature lol

yeah someone flopped on the time release and now I am sure that that person is far removed from the chain of command that releases that information. In fact this has been a big mess when word got out a few pages back. An official time was posted wrong, then someone here quoted the wrong command which caused a cluster

Guest CTAPNPSAS(SS)

Quick question. I transferred in May, who will see my results first?

Your results will go to whatever UIC you had listed on your answer sheet.

Guest SeaBeeDoc

The command in which your UIC falls under will see it first.

Guest PSjg78

your current command will  have the results..

Guest RjIDC8425

Clock is ticking and trying my best to keep my composure.  Tension mounts as BOL cleared last years results........

Guest PSjg78

I hope you are NOT texting and driving! Safety first. Good luck PS1.

HAHAHHA no I was parked already ?? thank u !! You too fingers crossed

When I transfered last year, my new command had my results.

Guest BearsCubsBullsBlackhawks

If time flies when your having fun;  and time seems to be dragging vvvvvvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy slow right now.....................does that mean I am not having fun?  lol