FY 23 CPO (E7) Selection Board

Any information or rumors as to when the results come out?  I have a couple CPOs at my command that are confident the results (early Aug), season, and frocking (15 Sep) will be back to normal this year even if the board adjourns later than normal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know it is a bit late, but you can submit as many as needed. Don't limit image quality for one LTB

On 5/11/2022 at 8:18 AM, CargoGuns said:

Anyone else dealing with needing to reduce size their PDFs/ convert them to black and white in order to fit their files within their LTB submission for EESBD? I feel like the 2MB limit is too low. Ideally the board wouldn't fault you for having to submit two LTBs?

• 2 weeks later...

SELRES quotas were released yesterday and the board information disappeared from my Performance Evaluation Continuity Report 2 days ago... Looks like the board finished quite a bit earlier than expected.  Good luck to all, hopefully the results come out soon!

On 5/24/2022 at 8:53 AM, CargoGuns said:

I'm sorry to hear that bro. You can certainly try. However, unfortunately I'm not sure if they are accepting via DoD safe anymore (or past the due date). You could also try the email address listed on the boards page. Nothing to lose by trying. 

No worries! I used my head, read the NAVADMIN and figured it out. Long story short, the board excepted my letter!!! Just gotta wait for July 18th, hope I and you all get the phone call!! Got a 13% chance this year, 7 quotas for CS. Good luck all!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard (verbally) that it is likely SELRES results will be released sooner than 18 July due to the board adjourning early.  Anyone else hear the same?  It's getting rather close to the 18th regardless, so not sure how much earlier it can get lol.  Good luck to all!

• Thank You 1

I'm told not to expect results any sooner than the 18th, but you never know! The one thing that never changes in the Navy is that it always changes! Last year results were suppose to come out on 24 Aug, and it came out 1 day early. Good luck all!!

• Thank You 1

On 7/9/2022 at 5:36 PM, radioman said:

I have heard (verbally) that it is likely SELRES results will be released sooner than 18 July due to the board adjourning early.  Anyone else hear the same?  It's getting rather close to the 18th regardless, so not sure how much earlier it can get lol.  Good luck to all!

Well looks like the individual that told me this was incorrect lol.  Here's to hoping for results on the 18th!  Regardless of the outcome, I can definitively say I exceed all the requirements listed in my rating's career path - I've done all that I can control now! Good luck everyone, hope everyone sees the "S"!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CargoGuns said:

I got the S!! Good luck to everyone still waiting and if this wasn't your year keep pushing and taking care of your Sailors! I want to thank everyone here for all of the advice that has been shared in this forum! 

That's awesome!  I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming it's the silent "N" as usual.  Well to be fair I didn't find out that I made board until my BOL updated lol.  Good luck everyone!