FY-23 ACTIVE-DUTY LIMITED DUTY OFFICER AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER IN- SERVICE PROCUREMENT BOARD

Is there a location that shows how many submitted along with how many selected for each designator? I know I ran across one before but haven’t been able to find it again for any years.

For those who were not selected, keep your heads up and keep trying. I know the feeling of being told No and it hurts. It made me question if I were even good enough. However, this was my 4th try for LDO/CWO and I was finally Selected. Don’t give up on your dreams if this is what you want. It took a lot of hard work, and mentorship from those in the community for which I applied for, and I recommend you continue along that path. I truly hope this message finds you all well and the small advice I have to give resonates with you.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

On 2/22/2022 at 12:13 PM, Comms Dude said:

Is there a location that shows how many submitted along with how many selected for each designator? I know I ran across one before but haven’t been able to find it again for any years.

Released on 23FEB2022.

https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Portals/55/Career/OCM/Active/LDOCWO/LDO_CWO_Recruiting_Brief-FEB22.pdf?ver=-f5r-_eHTV6XbV9OmWLBJw%3d%3d