FY-23 ACTIVE-DUTY LIMITED DUTY OFFICER AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER IN- SERVICE PROCUREMENT BOARD

On 2/23/2022 at 12:22 PM, Desert_Sailor_18 said:

For those who were not selected, keep your heads up and keep trying. I know the feeling of being told No and it hurts. It made me question if I were even good enough. However, this was my 4th try for LDO/CWO and I was finally Selected. Don’t give up on your dreams if this is what you want. It took a lot of hard work, and mentorship from those in the community for which I applied for, and I recommend you continue along that path. I truly hope this message finds you all well and the small advice I have to give resonates with you.

This was my second time applying and got the 'N' again. Last year I wasn't too shocked, but this year I put a lot of work into my package, and really strengthened my resume so it was a punch to the gut for sure.

Your encouragement really does mean a lot.

For the other non-selects, I hope to see you all in here again next year.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

7 minutes ago, Nuke said:

How come my selection status is still "a"?

NUC LDO Results we’re released a few hours ago. It might take a day or two for your BOL Status to update since the NAVADMIN was released so late in the day.

https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Portals/55/Messages/NAVADMIN/NAV2022/NAV22069.txt?ver=MZIpgMwwqBkzhvHCvry5lQ%3d%3d

2 minutes ago, Desert_Sailor_18 said:

NUC LDO Results we’re released a few hours ago. It might take a day or two for your BOL Status to update since the NAVADMIN was released so late in the day.

Not to sound like a contrarian, but I got the NAVADMIN at 1242 EST and I'm used to the "a" status clearing at least the morning of results. Just worried that there is something wrong with my application! Being paranoid 🥴