Jump to content

FY-23 ACTIVE-DUTY LIMITED DUTY OFFICER AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER IN- SERVICE PROCUREMENT BOARD


Recommended Posts

“As we wrap up the FY-23 LDO/CWO ISPB and are anxiously awaiting the results, we begin to look forward to the FY-24 cycle.” Right after this I got some wink emojis from a mentor (senior ldo). I asked why you playing with my emotions and they haven’t responded 😭😭. I’m probably reading in to this too much. Making up stuff in my head lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, nothing yet.  I asked one of the mustangs here at my command and he isn't thinking this week.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RJM357 said:

Did anybody's BOL clear?

 

3 hours ago, Señor Chief said:

Mine hasn’t, not yet anyway…maybe after another 100 refreshes. 

I'd really like to see that BOL "A" get cleared.

Only going off of last year's experience, but that BOL status had cleared a couple of weeks before the results were released. Not sure if that is typical.

Maybe some other folks here who have submitted more than once can provide some insight how it went in past years?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll get us started with the obligatory "It's Friday, please let today be the day!" post. 

Anybody hear anything in the last 24 hours to give a clue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 6330 Hopeful said:

I'll get us started with the obligatory "It's Friday, please let today be the day!" post. 

Anybody hear anything in the last 24 hours to give a clue?

It would be interesting to see if it comes out today due to Presidents’ Day falling on Monday. I’m in Bahrain and we have a 96 but I’m guessing CONUS most do not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, to keep us from clock watching today I'll break it up with a question- Since this year's appraisals included the technical block, what was the most technical question you were asked? My board chair wanted to know the difference between voltage and current, what a diode is, what a capacitor is,  the characteristics of air in a hyd line to name a few.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 6330 Hopeful said:

Okay, to keep us from clock watching today I'll break it up with a question- Since this year's appraisals included the technical block, what was the most technical question you were asked? My board chair wanted to know the difference between voltage and current, what a diode is, what a capacitor is,  the characteristics of air in a hyd line to name a few.  

Mine was all about data link operations and what links were available with what frequencies as well as equipment configurations from the operator side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RJM357 said:

Mine was all about data link operations and what links were available with what frequencies as well as equipment configurations from the operator side.

That's wild but I would think it would be impressive to the board members if you were able to rattle off the frequencies for them.  Mine almost felt like trivia night there for a minute. I expected the questions to just keep getting more and more obscure. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, 6330 Hopeful said:

That's wild but I would think it would be impressive to the board members if you were able to rattle off the frequencies for them.  Mine almost felt like trivia night there for a minute. I expected the questions to just keep getting more and more obscure. 

The frequency part is more of the Tech side I’m an OS so we deal with the operator side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SaltyAZ said:

Please don’t make us wait until next Friday 😒🙏🏽

I’m thinking next week, would be closer to the normal March timeframe… 🤷🏾‍♂️… who knows at this point! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It probably will be but dang that would be a longer wait than last year. Last year was 28 days from adjournment and today is the 28th day.  The longest from adjournment has been 36 days counting back to fy15. Next Friday is 35 days 😭😭😭. This is AZ math of course. 

  • Like 1
  • Ha Ha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

But it’s still some time left today! Once the clock strikes noon… I just be like well maybe tomorrow or next week! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      The(SW/AW) Pusher
      The(SW/AW) Pusher
      2
    2. 2
      YN Merchant Mariner
      YN Merchant Mariner
      1
    3. 3
      Master_Spook
      Master_Spook
      1
    4. 4
      Shrek OSCS
      Shrek OSCS
      1
    5. 5
      ChristianSubmariner
      ChristianSubmariner
      1
  • 📜 Latest Posts

    1. 0

      Navy should explain its big budget items more clearly: GAO

    2. 0

      Navy Super Hornet that was blown off carrier deck recovered from Mediterranean

    3. 0

      Law firm urges Navy to relocate Hawaii families leery of fuel-tainted homes

×
×
  • Create New...
Forum Home
www.NavyAdvancement.com
Boots | Navy Patches
Serving enlisted, veterans, spouses & family